Reviews for Did You Know?
RogueNya chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Well safe to say I am rather speechless in regard to this chapter, it was just to good there is just no words I can think of that would work here, so I am not going to try. But it was beautiful mating hehe.

I understand the Mate Bond that each couple gained, the only one I don't get is the one linking the two couples, so look forward to seeing what that is and does. And not to mention the Red Eyed person in the painting that joined Wulfric, I have an idea but cannot say till it is confirmed, but I imagine it falls to waiting as I imagine it has to do with that secondary bond.

So anyways keep up the awesome work as you guys/gals are doing great.
mabidiso chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Aw, man, what the hell! All was well, really digging the romance and loving, and then you pull out blood red eyes in the last sentence? Again, what the hell? Who the heck joined Wulfric in the portrait? Voldie had blood red eyes, but what's the connection? Favorite part this chapter? Ogden asking/accusing Harry of trying to set him up with Minnie, and Harry's absolute terror at that thought. Guts for garters indeed. As wonderful as all the sex and bonding is (yeah, caught that you upped the ante on the triad and made it a foursome), sometimes I think that the political shenanigans is even better than sex. What! Yeah, there's gonna be some hardcore deviants yelling out for my head, but come on! Can't tell me the Session that just concluded and the proposed sessions to come aren't fiercely satisfying.
Hortensia chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
As delicious as the meal itself must have been. Brilliant chapter! I was so happy to see you had updated right after the site had its about 24-hour breakdown. Now it's back to eagerly awaiting the next chapter...
AnnapfOaks chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Hello...

totally worthy of the wait... I admit that i was a bit impatient for this chapter and when the website didn't let us login i was a bit angry but know that i read it, wow like some people said...

I wasn't expecting the portrait of Wulfric Dumbledore and the next move of it testifing in court against Percy is amazing and very ironic... brougt down by a boy and a portrait very fitting to Percy...

the idea of harry trying to set up Minnie with Lord Odgen and the horror off him even mentioning it to McGonogall so funny. The little metion of Narcisa i like it a lot seriously, i only read about her with severus one or two times, it's not over done but it's sweet and severus does deserve some to spend is life with...

I absolutly adore Gabriel character, the way he sees everthing like a challenge in life and the "animal" tension that exist between him and sirius, it's a different perspective of Sirius, usually he is like a big child that needs someone to be the adult in the relationship, but you portray him like some that is funny like to have a good laugh but need someone not to be like a parent but care about him and love him, and that is what Gabriel is for him...

Lucius and Harry... humm .. it still as the actration in there, but it's a bit more sweet that in G/S... the fact that Lucius is more experienced in Life will help harry because he will guide harry and teach him, but harry will still decide to do what he wants to do... that's what a concluded by the way you are writting...

Draco's path don't look to be diferent for what i guess in the last PM and what you said...

In Geral i absolutly love it and am anxious waiting for the next chapter... in more or less seven days right?

Good writing and a good week for you

Adeus ( Goodbye in portuguese)

AnnapfOaks
Loyal Minion chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
I do believe that 'eagerly awaited chapter' is a bit of an understatement.

I was so excited for this chapter, that my little sister on a sugar high was quiet and complacent next to me!

Anyway, some more Lucius/Harry action! With Sirius/Gabriel sprinkled here and there, would've loved to have a full scene of S/G yumminess though!

I adore it! Please post another chapter soon! I'm also excited for another chapter of HP/LotR crossover.

Love it!

Cake
Angel Slyth chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Oh my god! I cant wait to see what else they have planed for the Goat. Nice suspenceful ending with the new bond and the guest of Wulfrics. Please update soon as it is a really grabbing story!
pikachumomma chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Damn Wyrd! I knew I made the right decision to let you do our sexy for D.A.D if the scene between lucius and harry was anything to go by! And the palpable lust between gabe and siri! I wouldn't mind knowing how that played out as well, *wink, wink* lol. I loved the extra you added about cissa, sevy, draco as well as the health part of harry and siri! You had me grinning the whole time I read this chapter!

The man in the painting with wulfirc is that tommy? If so, percy is sooooo dead!

Wicked update! Can't wait for the next one! Especially since you do an incredible job of keeping us on the edge of our seats!
marksmom chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
My first reaction was 'FINALLY!'...very soon after it veered off into 'Wow!'...then finally arrived at 'Ah F**k!' This chapter was awesome and beautiful, all at the same time! You have such a way with words that I will only dream about having...some day! Kudos and thank you for a great, awesome, wonderful and fantastic chapter!
honksfan4life chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
the only word i can use to describe this is WOW! i look forward to more of your amazing work.
olciak123 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Simply Amazing!

The first part is light and quite funny with Ogden and unnerving photograph featured in an old newspaper. The second one, in the Manor ending with the kiss under the sky - quite hot but still concentrated on a few important things related to the plot. The last part is the hottest but later it ends this chapter with more questions that readers had before.

Well done ;)
CoryAvellana chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Ah... Well that was *coughs*... It was, ahem. Hot. Very hot. ;) Um, what else? What else happened in the chapter? I can't remember! :D

I loved how, even though Lucius is the dominant in their relationship, he was reduced to begging first :) nice touch, that was!

So yeah, even though my mind is a quivering pile of mush, and I can't really remember anything else that happened, I really enjoyed the chapter. And I can't help but wonder if you will tell us what happened with Sirius and Gabriel - what kind of tease are you to leave it like it was!

Please update soon,

Zakuro x
The Dark Lady Voldemort666 chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
I just love this story! You are a wonderful writer and this story is amazing. I cant wait to see the relationship between Harry and Lucius grow. I also cant wait to see how much other crap Albus has done. Please please update this story very very soon. I need more as I found this story when it already had the five chapters so I was able to read them all at once. It has been a few days and I really need more chapters so I can have a happy week. Oh and it would be a very nice late birthday gift as my birthday was the second of this month.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Harry killed Voldemort by casting a Bombarda at Wormtail and catching the homunculus Voldemort in the blast. (his unknown power 'sheer dumb luck')

Brilliant.

Line Theft, Murder, Kidnapping, Conspiracy, Grand Theft, Political Piracy, Child Abuse, and Treason.

Intriguing. Though, I don't like "a magnificent glow". Too dramatic.

It's not a prank, Harry isn't James. And has Dumbledore laced his speech with compulsion magic?

It had not mattered to anyone, not even Dark Lord himself, what side of the war a child was supposedly on; abuse or neglect of any child was unforgivable.

Agree.

I am surprised that so many matters remained unknown to the public until this meeting.

[Gleefully] Thanks, Fawkes.

Why did the Book agree to change "Percy, vassal" to "Percival"?

Peter Pettigrew Percy

Oh, hilarious.

What is Harry's Animagus form?

Hilarious. Good luck. Thank you. The book is a joke, impossible, but nevertheless welcome distraction.
MzBellezza chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
OMG I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW THAT WAS AWESOMMMMMMMEEEEE

CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
Flying Chrissy chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »