Reviews for Did You Know?
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Hortensia chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Good chapter, though I found the first part of the bonding between Sirius and Gabriel rather disturbing. I was glad Sirius gave his consent, because I really don't like to read rape scenes. Well written, but there was one word that stood out to me “hissing like an angry cat when his slow retreat was overrided by a strong arm pulling him back”. You probably just missed it in your editing, but it should be “overridden” as far as I know.

Thank you for another good read!
RogueNya chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Wow yet another great chapter, and this mating was just as impressive as the one between Lucius and Harrison. But I think the most shocking was the thoughts of the Portrait. How in bloody hell is Sirius, Riddles Son? I Assume it is the same Riddle that became Voldemort right? I mean did he and Orion hook up or did he bag that harpy Walburga? Though that would not let him be Black Lord, so guess I could see him and Orion, unless there was a Blood Adoption which could also explain why Walburga has such issue with Sirius as he could be not her son by body.

Hm either way look forward to seeing what happens next as quite a few mysteries to figure out. So keep up the awesome work
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
That was so sweet! Yet so unbelievably hot at the same time. God I love you!
christis chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
*fanning self* Wow! What a great story so far, Valarie :-) I absolutely love the descriptors you use. I think was holding my breath, it was so beautifully written. I am really, really looking forward to reading more, especially the continuing Session and to find out Albus Percy's reactions to everything you've been hinting is about to happen. I have to agree with everyone on the hpnewbie group who commented on 'the old goat' scene. It was priceless. Will you be including anything about Draco in this story?
olciak123 chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Yay Nothing more to say - breathtaking :)
Irmina Garret chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
I adore this story, I adore Lord!Harry. And there is everything I like here, Harry/Lucius, Sub!Harry. Ahh...

I am awful at writing reviews, so just "I still love it" ;)

IB
marksmom chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Excellent! How interesting...the bond between the two couples...I wonder what kind of bond it is? This was an amazing chapter...thank you for telling it from Sirius' point of view as well as Gabriel's. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Your story is so wonderfully written that you can just see the scene unfold before your mind's eye. I can't wait to see what's in store for our men next. Kudos!
pikachumomma chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Good lord Wyrd! That was amazing! Poor sirius, never really knew love and affection apart from hiss friends and godson and now has an intense mate! It'll be good for him! And truly does the old goat know no bounds?

Can't wait to see their reactions to riddle and the morning after!

Awesome job WyrdSmith! I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to see what hppens next, but I know it will be fantastic!
Angel-Hime-Chan chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
This is an amazing story. It has become more interesting. I'll be waiting for the next one.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
This story is freaking awsome! Even if the part about Aberforth fucking Dumbledore while he was in goat form may have scarred me for life. Seriously that is fucked up!
MzBellezza chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
tht was hot i wish i was harry
musme chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
I love it very much!
brighteyes343 chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
update soon

i want more

this is to good
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
awsome story, and who was in the painting?
557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »