Reviews for Did You Know?
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
wow! talk about HOT! I'm so in love! I'm actually trying to figure what's hotter, Harry and Lucius -or- Sirius and Zibini! Ogden's response to Harry asking him to have dinner with his headmistress was so funny! OMG!

Once again your desrciption was out of this world! Great job and I can't wait for more!
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
I cannot wait to see who Wulfic's companion is and am so glad that both Harry and Sirius now have their mates. Will Lucius' marriage actually be broken with him being bound to Harry. Or did I miss the part of them actually being divorced?
peniqudeplata chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Yay a new chapter...poor Sirius not knowing how to take the mate thing with Gabriel. a huge grin at the way Harry and Lucius interact I love aware and intelligent Harry. Waiting impatiently to see what other shocks are in store for the Wizengamot...please let us see Rita's reaction to being scooped on Harry news by her brother (heehee)loving every moment
Gina Ichimaru's girl chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Love it! I had to read the chapter twice for everything to stick(got caught up in the sweetness at the end). Ah I cannot wait to see how Draco reacts to all this, But still more I cant wait for the next session. Oh and here's to hoping that the red eyed guest is Tom make things even better. YOu are doing an awsome job with this story so far. I'm brethlessly awaiting the next chapter.

Till next time

Gina
ranni chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Great new chapter, loved it! Great lemon scene. Can't wait to see more.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
~ the handsome, dignified figure, in painting; his blood-red eyes...

Tom Marvolo Riddle in painting? Fascinating.

Good luck to Amelia, Charles, Gabriel, Harry, Lucius, Sirius.
silvaerina chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Narcissa and Severus, eh? Very interesting indeed. We must hear more of this.
Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Blood red eyes, would that be Tom Riddle Jr. ? I can't wait for the next chapter. Fabulous.
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
sarah chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
My dear I love this but i need to tell to to move the rating up. I do not want it to be flagged or removed so please move it up so it can be contuined thanks 3
Phaedra Coopers chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
lovely new chapter
Deleted18 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
This is a wonderful chapter. I would love to see more of Sirius and Gabriel though
RogueNya chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Well safe to say I am rather speechless in regard to this chapter, it was just to good there is just no words I can think of that would work here, so I am not going to try. But it was beautiful mating hehe.

I understand the Mate Bond that each couple gained, the only one I don't get is the one linking the two couples, so look forward to seeing what that is and does. And not to mention the Red Eyed person in the painting that joined Wulfric, I have an idea but cannot say till it is confirmed, but I imagine it falls to waiting as I imagine it has to do with that secondary bond.

So anyways keep up the awesome work as you guys/gals are doing great.
mabidiso chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Aw, man, what the hell! All was well, really digging the romance and loving, and then you pull out blood red eyes in the last sentence? Again, what the hell? Who the heck joined Wulfric in the portrait? Voldie had blood red eyes, but what's the connection? Favorite part this chapter? Ogden asking/accusing Harry of trying to set him up with Minnie, and Harry's absolute terror at that thought. Guts for garters indeed. As wonderful as all the sex and bonding is (yeah, caught that you upped the ante on the triad and made it a foursome), sometimes I think that the political shenanigans is even better than sex. What! Yeah, there's gonna be some hardcore deviants yelling out for my head, but come on! Can't tell me the Session that just concluded and the proposed sessions to come aren't fiercely satisfying.
Hortensia chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
As delicious as the meal itself must have been. Brilliant chapter! I was so happy to see you had updated right after the site had its about 24-hour breakdown. Now it's back to eagerly awaiting the next chapter...
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »