Reviews for Did You Know?
christis chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
*fanning self* Wow! What a great story so far, Valarie :-) I absolutely love the descriptors you use. I think was holding my breath, it was so beautifully written. I am really, really looking forward to reading more, especially the continuing Session and to find out Albus Percy's reactions to everything you've been hinting is about to happen. I have to agree with everyone on the hpnewbie group who commented on 'the old goat' scene. It was priceless. Will you be including anything about Draco in this story?
olciak123 chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Yay Nothing more to say - breathtaking :)
Irmina Garret chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
I adore this story, I adore Lord!Harry. And there is everything I like here, Harry/Lucius, Sub!Harry. Ahh...

I am awful at writing reviews, so just "I still love it" ;)

marksmom chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Excellent! How interesting...the bond between the two couples...I wonder what kind of bond it is? This was an amazing chapter...thank you for telling it from Sirius' point of view as well as Gabriel's. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Your story is so wonderfully written that you can just see the scene unfold before your mind's eye. I can't wait to see what's in store for our men next. Kudos!
pikachumomma chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Good lord Wyrd! That was amazing! Poor sirius, never really knew love and affection apart from hiss friends and godson and now has an intense mate! It'll be good for him! And truly does the old goat know no bounds?

Can't wait to see their reactions to riddle and the morning after!

Awesome job WyrdSmith! I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to see what hppens next, but I know it will be fantastic!
LADY1984 chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
This is an amazing story. It has become more interesting. I'll be waiting for the next one.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
This story is freaking awsome! Even if the part about Aberforth fucking Dumbledore while he was in goat form may have scarred me for life. Seriously that is fucked up!
MzBellezza chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
tht was hot i wish i was harry
musme chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
I love it very much!
brighteyes343 chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
update soon

i want more

this is to good
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
awsome story, and who was in the painting?
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
...'blood red eyes'? Voldemort? :o? I seriously can't wait to find out what happens in the upcoming chapters! XD!
Bellantara chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
I stumbled on this story by purest chance, and find myself reading it over and over again. Very well done! *Fans self after reading Chapter 6*

Can't wait for your next update!
slayer of destiny chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
phew...I think I may have blacked out a little then! Good Merlin you had nothing the worry about! the whole build up and then the actual fact were completely and utterly amazing. You created such an intense atmosphere around the two couples I was on the edge of my seat waiting for something! And then wow did you deliver. The tenderness that you present between the two of them while showing the lust they felt for each other was brilliant.

And I loved Ogden's reaction to the news paper and thinking Harry was trying to set him and Minnie up! And the twist with the time turner and Wulfric, perfect!
TsaeDranFiegel chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
very interesting, just found the story and can't wait for updates

I'm very curious as to what other things will be revealed

hope you continue writing