Reviews for Did You Know?
Dolphindreamer chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
This is absolutely fabulous! I've laughed so hard at so many points through this piece and I love the way you've crafted something so unique and well written! The layers of plot you have and the formality of the wizarding government is spot on and really just brilliantly worded! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for more!
cloekeet chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
This, I am happy to say, is my first review! I love this story. It's thoughtful, funny, moving and just a fun read. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter. I am pleased to find myself getting caught up in the story.
ErisMalfoy1990 chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Was that Voldemort? Absolutely amazing, can't wait for the next chapter.
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
wow! talk about HOT! I'm so in love! I'm actually trying to figure what's hotter, Harry and Lucius -or- Sirius and Zibini! Ogden's response to Harry asking him to have dinner with his headmistress was so funny! OMG!

Once again your desrciption was out of this world! Great job and I can't wait for more!
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
I cannot wait to see who Wulfic's companion is and am so glad that both Harry and Sirius now have their mates. Will Lucius' marriage actually be broken with him being bound to Harry. Or did I miss the part of them actually being divorced?
peniqudeplata chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Yay a new chapter...poor Sirius not knowing how to take the mate thing with Gabriel. a huge grin at the way Harry and Lucius interact I love aware and intelligent Harry. Waiting impatiently to see what other shocks are in store for the Wizengamot...please let us see Rita's reaction to being scooped on Harry news by her brother (heehee)loving every moment
Gina Ichimaru's girl chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Love it! I had to read the chapter twice for everything to stick(got caught up in the sweetness at the end). Ah I cannot wait to see how Draco reacts to all this, But still more I cant wait for the next session. Oh and here's to hoping that the red eyed guest is Tom make things even better. YOu are doing an awsome job with this story so far. I'm brethlessly awaiting the next chapter.

Till next time

Gina
ranni chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Great new chapter, loved it! Great lemon scene. Can't wait to see more.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
~ the handsome, dignified figure, in painting; his blood-red eyes...

Tom Marvolo Riddle in painting? Fascinating.

Good luck to Amelia, Charles, Gabriel, Harry, Lucius, Sirius.
silvaerina chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Narcissa and Severus, eh? Very interesting indeed. We must hear more of this.
Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Blood red eyes, would that be Tom Riddle Jr. ? I can't wait for the next chapter. Fabulous.
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
sarah chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
My dear I love this but i need to tell to to move the rating up. I do not want it to be flagged or removed so please move it up so it can be contuined thanks 3
Phaedra Coopers chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
lovely new chapter
Deleted18 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
This is a wonderful chapter. I would love to see more of Sirius and Gabriel though
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »