Reviews for Did You Know?
The Dark Lady Voldemort666 chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
I just love this story! You are a wonderful writer and this story is amazing. I cant wait to see the relationship between Harry and Lucius grow. I also cant wait to see how much other crap Albus has done. Please please update this story very very soon. I need more as I found this story when it already had the five chapters so I was able to read them all at once. It has been a few days and I really need more chapters so I can have a happy week. Oh and it would be a very nice late birthday gift as my birthday was the second of this month.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Harry killed Voldemort by casting a Bombarda at Wormtail and catching the homunculus Voldemort in the blast. (his unknown power 'sheer dumb luck')

Brilliant.

Line Theft, Murder, Kidnapping, Conspiracy, Grand Theft, Political Piracy, Child Abuse, and Treason.

Intriguing. Though, I don't like "a magnificent glow". Too dramatic.

It's not a prank, Harry isn't James. And has Dumbledore laced his speech with compulsion magic?

It had not mattered to anyone, not even Dark Lord himself, what side of the war a child was supposedly on; abuse or neglect of any child was unforgivable.

Agree.

I am surprised that so many matters remained unknown to the public until this meeting.

[Gleefully] Thanks, Fawkes.

Why did the Book agree to change "Percy, vassal" to "Percival"?

Peter Pettigrew Percy

Oh, hilarious.

What is Harry's Animagus form?

Hilarious. Good luck. Thank you. The book is a joke, impossible, but nevertheless welcome distraction.
MzBellezza chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
OMG I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW THAT WAS AWESOMMMMMMMEEEEE

CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
Flying Chrissy chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
oh man, I'm not sure i've laughed this hard in days! Thank you! It was much needed! I have to say that the amount of the details that you (and Pikachumomma) put in your stories is just amazing. You have the ability to put in the most detail w/out boring the reader. I'm so bad at that. I always put in so much my beta has to take it out cuz it drives her crazy! and normaly I read detail and I start skimming. I'm not into it but yours (and Pikachumomma) details are amazing. It's enough so I can have a clear image in my mind yet not so much I want to cry. I'm in love with this story! I hope there's more!
supergirl3684 chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
I was so eager to read more I hit next before I reviewed! oops! sorry about that! I came back before I started though! Promise!

On to other things. OWWIE! Warning next time please I fell off the bed when I started laughing about the whole goat thing! oh my gosh that was just too funny! I'm still laughing!

Ohhhh harry and lucius...is it hot in here or just me!
supergirl3684 chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I truly love the information you put in and the description. I have this nice image of exactly what the room looks like and what the lords look like. As for that man! how long before harry hits him? LOL!
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
yes! somebody putting dumbledore in his place! already in love with this fic!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
well, harry definitly sounds hot! wow! this had definitly sparked my interest!
mabidiso chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
Very nice alternating humor, satire, lightheartedness and amusing bonding with startling emotional intensity and seriousness. The grim moments keep taking me by surprise and I have to backtrack and re-read sections to put my mind in a more aligned frame. Yeah, that surprising. Oh, and I am both highly satisfied with the budding romances and also deeply miffed at a missed opportunity. They way you had the trio, Harry, Lucius and Gabriel interacting, I was looking forward to some steamy and delicious triad scenes. Your descriptions had the looking so mighty fine together. I could just picture Harry and Lucius getting together and then making play dates with Gabriel. Sigh. It would have been so wonderful. But. I love how it has turned out - I wouldn't deny Sirius lovin' for the world. And all of a sudden Gabriel is deadly serious Lord Alpha, tucking little old Sirius under his chin and holding tight. OK, if that's the way you wanna play it, let's roll that way. Love the interesting magic, courtly rituals, and all related accoutrements to these highly riveting governmental shenanigans. Minerva and Amelia are gems, and the odds and ends from the peanut gallery are priceless. This story is so much fun.
mabidiso chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Oh, you're good. Sneaky, devilish and good.
mabidiso chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I am positively tingling in anticipation! How fun is this! I just can't help it - as I read this story that is fiercely stirring the pot of my emotions, I keep getting flashes of memory of other stories I've read, or shows I've seen, that deepen and enrich this lively experience. For example, Perry Mason, anyone? Well, it could be any exciting courtroom drama, but for some reason Perry Mason leaped to the head of the pack for me. Then there are historical dramas and mysteries where heirs have been usurped and imposters have stepped in the vacant shoes. I think of Puddinhead Wilson written by Twain, and the exciting and suspenseful writings of Dickens, Melville, Hugo and others who sure knew how to whip a reader into a frenzy of anticipation and suspense. OK, now I'm sounding like an absolute moron, dropping names and telling tales in a fanfiction forum, of all places, but I think you are quite capable of catching my drift. Which, of course, is that your story evokes memories and emotions linked to the best of the best and my favorites of all favorites. That's some pretty stellar company to have party crashed in my brain.
EmeraldEyesDarkHeart chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
Fabulous! I'm loving every word. You write very well! Please update soon; I can't wait to find out what will happen next!
SagenWarrior chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
great fic, hope to see more.
Loyal Minion chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
This. Story. Is. In-cred-i-ble

...

So yeah. Definitely can't wait for the next update, and I'll probably be checking every two hours to see IF it's been updated!

Keep writing, stories like this are why I come to FanFiction

Cake