Reviews for Did You Know?
brighteyes343 chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
update soon

i want more

this is to good
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
awsome story, and who was in the painting?
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
...'blood red eyes'? Voldemort? :o? I seriously can't wait to find out what happens in the upcoming chapters! XD!
Bellantara chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
I stumbled on this story by purest chance, and find myself reading it over and over again. Very well done! *Fans self after reading Chapter 6*

Can't wait for your next update!
slayer of destiny chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
phew...I think I may have blacked out a little then! Good Merlin you had nothing the worry about! the whole build up and then the actual fact were completely and utterly amazing. You created such an intense atmosphere around the two couples I was on the edge of my seat waiting for something! And then wow did you deliver. The tenderness that you present between the two of them while showing the lust they felt for each other was brilliant.

And I loved Ogden's reaction to the news paper and thinking Harry was trying to set him and Minnie up! And the twist with the time turner and Wulfric, perfect!
TsaeDranFiegel chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
very interesting, just found the story and can't wait for updates

I'm very curious as to what other things will be revealed

hope you continue writing

TsaeDranFiegel
Dolphindreamer chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
This is absolutely fabulous! I've laughed so hard at so many points through this piece and I love the way you've crafted something so unique and well written! The layers of plot you have and the formality of the wizarding government is spot on and really just brilliantly worded! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for more!
cloekeet chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
This, I am happy to say, is my first review! I love this story. It's thoughtful, funny, moving and just a fun read. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter. I am pleased to find myself getting caught up in the story.
ErisMalfoy1990 chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Was that Voldemort? Absolutely amazing, can't wait for the next chapter.
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
wow! talk about HOT! I'm so in love! I'm actually trying to figure what's hotter, Harry and Lucius -or- Sirius and Zibini! Ogden's response to Harry asking him to have dinner with his headmistress was so funny! OMG!

Once again your desrciption was out of this world! Great job and I can't wait for more!
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
I cannot wait to see who Wulfic's companion is and am so glad that both Harry and Sirius now have their mates. Will Lucius' marriage actually be broken with him being bound to Harry. Or did I miss the part of them actually being divorced?
peniqudeplata chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Yay a new chapter...poor Sirius not knowing how to take the mate thing with Gabriel. a huge grin at the way Harry and Lucius interact I love aware and intelligent Harry. Waiting impatiently to see what other shocks are in store for the Wizengamot...please let us see Rita's reaction to being scooped on Harry news by her brother (heehee)loving every moment
Gina Ichimaru's girl chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Love it! I had to read the chapter twice for everything to stick(got caught up in the sweetness at the end). Ah I cannot wait to see how Draco reacts to all this, But still more I cant wait for the next session. Oh and here's to hoping that the red eyed guest is Tom make things even better. YOu are doing an awsome job with this story so far. I'm brethlessly awaiting the next chapter.

Till next time

Gina
ranni chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Great new chapter, loved it! Great lemon scene. Can't wait to see more.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
~ the handsome, dignified figure, in painting; his blood-red eyes...

Tom Marvolo Riddle in painting? Fascinating.

Good luck to Amelia, Charles, Gabriel, Harry, Lucius, Sirius.
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »