Reviews for Did You Know?
fairygirl90 chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
I really wish this had been continued, I love seeing Dumbledore bashing and it's even better to have a set list of crimes that he is about to be punished for. Not to mention the well done mix of personal and political.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
Oh the plot thickens! what an interesting thought, that Sybill Trelawny is related to up the great work! Thank you for your time and effort on our behalf.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Is there going to be a male pregnancy or two in this story? you've got me hooked and addicted on this story!

Thank you for your time and effort on our behalf.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
i absolutely adore the way you love smut
it is fantastic - the best kind
and the humour! it's just hilarious
liuythgr chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
great story, please continue. will harry and sirius be pregnant? will harry and lucius marry?
Houdiji chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Yay harry has a family
Hainbuche chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
das ist mitunter eine der besten storys die ich je gelesen habe! es macht mir sehr viel spaß sie zu lesen. lg hayne
Guest chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
oh wow
this is... wow
i just love this so very much
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,446.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
flaming-rainbows chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Fantastic story, I just wish there was more.
Cersesi chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
I like it.
belquat chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
You have this amazing plot about family lines and shipping. And the decent-talent?skill? to write this. I LOVE you. Ugh I know this fic was last updated 2012.. but y'know this is like when you babble about something to someone else you think is not listening. I do hope you'e still alive and well and will update this.
Nilyenea chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
This is one of your stories that I love and partially because of your OC's. Typically I do not care for OC's as a large part of a story line. You, however blend new with existing very well. I really hope that you are able to update your stories soon.
The arithmancer chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
Wow. I do hope you complete this, it's a completely mind blowing, yet believable, rewrite of the saga. Love Harry ans Sieius getting their soul mates.
LoveTess chapter 9 . 2/14/2014