Reviews for Did You Know?
liuythgr chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
great story, please continue. will harry and sirius be pregnant? will harry and lucius marry?
Houdiji chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Yay harry has a family
Hainbuche chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
das ist mitunter eine der besten storys die ich je gelesen habe! es macht mir sehr viel spaß sie zu lesen. lg hayne
Guest chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
oh wow
this is... wow
i just love this so very much
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,446.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
flaming-rainbows chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Fantastic story, I just wish there was more.
Cersesi chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
I like it.
belquat chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
You have this amazing plot about family lines and shipping. And the decent-talent?skill? to write this. I LOVE you. Ugh I know this fic was last updated 2012.. but y'know this is like when you babble about something to someone else you think is not listening. I do hope you'e still alive and well and will update this.
Nilyenea chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
This is one of your stories that I love and partially because of your OC's. Typically I do not care for OC's as a large part of a story line. You, however blend new with existing very well. I really hope that you are able to update your stories soon.
The arithmancer chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
Wow. I do hope you complete this, it's a completely mind blowing, yet believable, rewrite of the saga. Love Harry ans Sieius getting their soul mates.
LoveTess chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
okay..
Yulisa chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
Updaaaate please
Sliver of Melody chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Oooh so awesome! Who doesn't love this story! Twists and turns and general awesomeness!
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
Pls...update?!
rmiser1994 chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
what a twist! Great story so far! I cannot wait to read the retribution on the dursleys - will lucious and sirius punish them together (will zambini and harry join too?) cannot wait to read more .
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »