Reviews for Learning to Love Without Sake Part 2: Impregnating Byakuya
Kat chapter 13 . 6/21
This is so good! I would really love to see more. :)
SekseeDragoness chapter 13 . 6/1
I hope you will continue this soon.(mind you, I could say the same about all of your fics I have read.)
Things have gotten exciting and I wanna know what Tora will do. lol.
kyuumihaira chapter 13 . 1/31
I am 100% freaking out right now!
Picklez80 chapter 13 . 1/10
You go save him, preggers-Renji! Thanks for reviving this one!
Willow chapter 13 . 1/10
Love it! Please continue?
Winterheart2000 chapter 13 . 1/10
Aww, I'm glad you picked this one up again! It's one of my very favorites. Hope you continue soon!
TehWonderer chapter 13 . 1/3
Thank you, thank you, thank you for continuing! This is one of my favorite stories.
Periwinkle chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
Between Renji and his daughter, I don't know who gets into more trouble! lol
TehWonderer chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Yes! Please update again soon. I have waited so long to read more of this one!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
I am really glad this story is back. Thank you for starting it up again. I hope there will be more soon.
Eva Galana chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
One mess cleared up, another on the field. I liked the first story immensely, and am really pleased this one earned an update. Hope to see if finished in the near future! Wonderful update, Spunky!
dramamelon chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Yay! It's nice to be able to have the time to comment again with the return of an old favorite storyline. :)

Renji and his needle allergy-this will never cease to be funny. *lol* Glad his sacrifice led to some answers, though. And I'm impressed with the bravery of the kidlets so far.

Can't wait to see how the next part plays out!
alabirdie chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Wah, so good to see an update! I have been waiting very patiently, thanks so much spunky! Keep up the good work:)
Jazzybella chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
Please times a billion, please continue this story. I so want to see what happens. You and your addictive writing. Awesome and beyond words. Great job. Please think about finishing this!
theloverofanime chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Hold on! How can Renji get pregnant without Byakuya?! I thought because they were "mates" (as mentioned in the first part) they could only have children with each other...isn't that the main reason why they got married in the first place? Or am I mistaken and that only counts for Byakuya because he's a full-blooded noble?

Please help...I am sooo confused...

-theloverofanime-