Reviews for Learning to Love Without Sake Part 2: Impregnating Byakuya
Ottree chapter 9 . 8/5
That is one very well written chapter, it nearly took a whole box of paper hankies to get to the end. Please could you please consider putting this on your to-do list. It's a excellent sequel.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 7/28
Ok, lovely, I would very much like to see this one continued, but since I say that about all your stories, feel free to ignore me for now lol
I'm glad everything as far as Shui got straightened out, though I hold out hope that a RenShuuBya muse (with an evil but adorable plot bunny at her side) may one day abduct you; I'll pay the ransom and once you are released safely, you can blow us away once again :)
Oh and on ch 1 or 2 your title line says chapter 15. Thought you might wanna know.
Love for ya!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 7/28
Well, of COURSE they're being watched! This is a Spunky story, after all and that comes with some nasty ass bad guy plotting on our boys.
I love you and your writing. Everyone better end up ok though :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 7/28
Oh my holy fuck. Shit on a shingle. So Ren and Shuu are both pregnant...likely by each other. And I don't even know what to do right now cause everything is just omg and wtf...
You really do write like an angel but sometimes you can write like a devil.
*Sorry for the cussing. Can't seem to help it.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 7/28
Omg I knew he was too wrapped up in his thoughts while in battle!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 7/28
Omg this could get really, really bad so fast! Wtf am I getting into by reading this?
And why doesn't Akitora like Shuu? He's not gonna be a bad guy is he? *freaking out here*
Bya can try all he wants, but the seeds of doubt are there and if he doesn't say anything then Ren is gonna keep doing things that look bad and nurture those seeds in Bya's mind (even IF it really is innocent)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 7/28
Ok we have spiked sake, and no account of while Renji was walking with Shuu. Not that I don't love Shuu; I do and would LOVE to see a ByaRenShuu 3some from you... Sorry got off track lol
My point is I'm really hoping that Ren stayed faithful (since I didn't see a 3some note on this lol) but our sneaky Spunky is very good with angst and crazy shit happening, so I can totally see Ren cheating and that being the big fucked-up Uh-Oh of this story that they have to overcome.
Then again we got Orochi's evil ass having a little spawn that he's raising to be just as hateful.
Must continue reading lol
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 7/28
Lovely start ;)
M-Angel 05 chapter 13 . 9/20/2016
Oh please say you're gonna continue this story? Please?
RSK1066 chapter 13 . 5/30/2016
Are there plans to continue this story, because I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
alicia.jen.havens chapter 13 . 1/26/2016
Finish this story please!
Ottree chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
Love this story. PLEASE please please update, waiting with baited breath.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2015
please update this
Esbilick The Dragon chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
UGH! SPUNKY! I still feel like this is a cliff hanger! Are you going to write more or is this permanently it? OMG I've read 4313 chapters and I'm drooling for more! I really like this story. All them damn pregos! LOL
Kat chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
This is so good! I would really love to see more. :)