Reviews for Legend of Zelda: A New Day
Tigirl chapter 17 . 3/18
Ganondorf... Go away. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FUCK ANYTHING UP FOR FIVE MORE CHAPTERS! HAH!
By Farore, this is an AWESOME story.
Tigirl chapter 14 . 3/18
Thank Nayru you came back! (Albeit a bit deader) Now the plot can progress. And maybe Zelda can be the eternal ruler of Hyrule?
Tigirl chapter 12 . 3/18
DAMMIT ZELDA! YOU CAN'T JUST UP AN' DIE! You are necessary and also very interesting character! Now what is Link supposed to do? AUGH!
Tigirl chapter 7 . 3/18
Wow. Beautiful. This is a well-orchestrated masterpiece, beyond even official-material caliber.
Tigirl chapter 4 . 3/18
Damn. This is brilliant. I LOVE the way Zelda is portrayed here. I LOVE it. She shares many traits with the Zeldas before her, but also has her own personality. Amazing.
Tigirl chapter 3 . 3/18
I like where this is going. It's our favorite heros, but now with politics, dystopian elements, and modern tech!
Tigirl chapter 1 . 3/18
This is an awesome and rather original idea. I love it.
Sundering chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
Great read so far. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
Awesome story so far. Just found it today. Really like how you've made a modern day hyrule so believable.
MadWolf chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
Just found this story and reached it's current - and hopefully temporary - end. It's amazing! I love how you were able to accurately capture a modern day Hyrule and all of it's complexities. Very realistic and the plot when in unexpected directions! I hope you consider coming back to this series and giving it a conclusion.
Acronymous chapter 19 . 11/5/2012
I am loving this so far, it's interesting and engrossing.

I do look forward to where this goes, and I am trying to see which of the zelda's is the biggest inspiration

Guest chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
no way cool he can move as fast Goku
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
FI FI FI made by the goddess hylia
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
link link link LINK!
Legion chapter 16 . 4/18/2012
Fairly good story for a zelda fic with guns