Reviews for EL : Maple Inn's second generation
wFerdon14 chapter 14 . 4/13
Rouge Angles of Satin all over this document chain.
crankshaft7 chapter 69 . 3/31
Yes I loved this story too. As well as the one before it. And your skill as a writer has even improoved as you have worked on them. I've really enjoyed the depth you gave the characters and the iincredibly imaginative story lines. I'm sorry to see this one come to an end but am looking forward to your other E L sequels. I see the one entitled " wayward children" is like over 500k words. Wow that is really quite an accomplishment as is this story. I can't wait to get started.
MILTON T chapter 69 . 4/26/2014
Waabishkizi-Maa'ingan chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Oh man. That was hilarious.

"It sounds like you're taking a dump."

I started cackling at that scene. Priceless. XD Hahahaha!
Rosarioxdiclonius1 chapter 69 . 12/31/2013
I remember back in 2012 I got have too...reread the whole thing...and...I couldn't be happier.
Dreachon chapter 69 . 6/23/2013
It is always said to see a good story come to an end but alas.

This has been a rather emotional one for me as I saw the kids grow up, Nana and Yuka pass away and then finally the abduction of their children.

It has truly be an inspiring piece of art and hopefully it will continue to inspire others.
Brendan Aurabolt chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
...My God.

What an outstanding story. You've not only preserved the essence if the Anime but you've expanded upon it. I read the whole story from Start to Finish in one sitting-36 straight hours.

I noticed this wasn't marked as complete but you indicated the story would continue. A quick check at your profile gave me some leads, but which is the next story. I assume it's The Wayward Children (most recently updated) and still start there. I also noticed TWC hasn't been updated since Jan. 31 and hope you will finish it soon.

I also noticed your RV story. I have seen Rosario Vampire too and have even started reading some of the Manga. Even so your Elfen Lied stories are incredible storytelling. People say the same about various stories I've done recently but I can appreciate the attention to detail in this one.

Please find a way to continue the series!
keithallen chapter 69 . 1/19/2013
Yes, the Wayward Children is a sequel.
The sequence is : The Favor Series (that deals with the original cast after the Anime)/ Maple Inn's Second Generation (main characters are their children) / The Wayward Children (Lucy's rise & origins info about the sect/ diclonius)
jalingion chapter 69 . 1/19/2013
i realy realy liked this story
but there is one thing i don't yet quit understand after chap (66?)
is the wayward children sort of a sequel to this?
perpetualfanboy chapter 69 . 9/19/2012
perpetualfanboy chapter 63 . 9/19/2012
Looks like Kanae and Chika are chips off the old block...
perpetualfanboy chapter 51 . 9/19/2012
I haven't read the last 24 chapters, so I'm a bit behind and trying to catch up to the rest of the story.
As usual, the pacing is very good, the characters are well thought out and the plots are a plenty.

Lucy mobilizing every availiable diclonii man, woman, and child to stop the water at Nana's warning, was epic! And the tsunami part would make one HELL of a movie scene.
windows98 chapter 69 . 9/2/2012
Love the story, but like you said. But why did not have them have a wedding?

And plz not cut out the lemon secens, if it calls for it!
crane476 chapter 69 . 8/19/2012
"**Author's note**

While I do love this story, I think it's come to the point where there isn't much else to add. Mariko and Kanae started this story as children exploring their world. Passing through their trials, they have become adults ready to be the future leaders of the Sect in their own ways..

But don't think for a moment you've heard the last from them."

I'd have to agree with that. If you want my 2 cents, if this wasn't already the final chapter, write an ending chapter and focus on the Wayward Children.

Its always a bittersweet moment when one of your favorite stories ends though. :/ I've been addicted to the Second Generation and the Favor Series since the beginning and I've loved every bit of it. However, I'm looking forward to see what you can come up with for "Wayward Children". :D
crane476 chapter 68 . 8/13/2012
Haha, funny chapter! It reminds me of some of the hilarious antics of the Favor series. I'm glad to see you're still writing for this story! (I like to finish what I'm reading before I move on to the next story. Looking forward to "Wayward Children" when this is over :) )

On a side note: To "the stranger" he didn't state it on here, but keithallen has said the "Second Generation" is still ongoing. You'll know its finished when it says "Complete" by the publish date.