Reviews for A New World, A New Chance
Anon chapter 6 . 1/25
I guess, from the length of time since updated, that this story is abandoned? I hope not, its such a nice story - one more vote for please continue, if the author is still thinking about it. It's a pity, I've read it several times and really like the way the situations, and the characters, come to life.

The setup is nice, if a bit rushed, the various betrayals are a little bit out of the blue but it works enough and the rest of the story makes up for it. The de-magicing was unexpected but I can see why, among other things it limits their options to 'real' ones, and means they can't explain about magic with no evidence (though I spent a bit of time reworking the transformations to fit in a more logical fashion, based on level and type of magic per object, ways and means of un-transforming vs vanishing and why the things that lasted, did so... but I'm kind of nitpicky and thinking about it amused me).

I was also especially fond of their, or his explanations of their background. Twisting the truth like that does work to cover up their ignorance and explain away some serious oddities. It also amuses me to imagine that at some point they use the same reasoning to explain how their brother was stolen, not abandoned, and even the knowledge they were looking for him (because where else would one look than a library? and of course they were looking up important events and newspapers, he's important to them and news!)

I also very much like the assumptions and reactions of the characters they encounter, from the librarian to the preventers to the pilots. Lady Une was particularly amusing, with her fear of being blamed when it really isn't her fault. the filling in the blanks done by various preventers and especially the doctor also was nice - logical answers may not always be correct ones, after all. And the pilots reactions built their characters very well.

Wow, very long review... I hope the author should take it as the encouragement it is meant, or at least other readers should enjoy some of my speculations and interpretations.
Kittens Kat chapter 6 . 1/6
THIS STORY IS GREAT! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Dragon'sRubyEyes chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Oh this is awesome! Any chance its going to be updated ever again?
jupimako chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
Awesome story! I only wish that there was more.
EnixSkye chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Please please continue with this story. It really sucked me in.
AnneRQi chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Wll this be continued?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
u should finish this story
Beth5572 chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I hope you keep up your great work.

Terri
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
cute story so far
godess bubbles chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Will the piolts find out about magic and all that and will Harry and Luna re-age?Update soon!
DGfleetfox chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
This has been great to read, I love everything you had happen - Harry/Luna/Trowa etc : ) Please please come back to writing for this soon, I really want to see what happens. I'm interested and hopeful here.
King chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
I am very sad that this stopped because this is quite definitely my favorite story ever.
Menjiko chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Please update
Anime Is Awesome chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
Yes life certainly will won't it. I cannot believe Wufei would say anyone is adorable. I really liked and can't wait until Trowa mets them. Do you think Trowa will learn his name is Kevin what with how they can't share all their findings? Plus no offense just curious as to how this is going to work if they are keeping those kind of secrets and yet still grow close to the pilots who I would think could see some of their lies not all mind you but the way they will act what with just coming out of a war and being betrayed and such.

I guess I just wonder if they will ever at least be told the truth or not. so yeah enjoy it and them being younger I love it. Makes it cuter I think.

I hope you have not given up on this story because I would love to see more of it?
Pikachu79 chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
This is a great story and I hop that your muse returns to you and/or you have the time to write this story:)