Reviews for Manipulation
Wow o.o this is a RLLY long fanfic
TiLiYu chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
I've put an all-nighter just to finish the first arc but I really don't regret it... One word : WOW
You've blown my heart and my mind with those first 18 chapters...
can't wait to have time to read the rest : )
722k words O.o
Johijoha chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
I only just finished chapter 8 and i really dread the rest of it... you have a really sick kind of fantasy there.
Apart from that, I'm all for the bromance feeling. Great to see Takagi more involved, I always liked him and he gets underestimated quite a lot.
Since I'm also a big Hibara-Fan (just love the dynamic between her and Conan) I would love to see her involved in the story, well, we will see. If not, I just have to be satisfyed with the men. Bromance for the world!
maribeth.shuman chapter 26 . 1/29/2014
Oh, I want to smack this guy that has Saguru hostage right now. He's so cocky and self-assured, besides the fact that he's just an overall jerk. I hope that Saguru is able to get out of the situation without injuring himself, though-getting out of a moving car isn't easy!
maribeth.shuman chapter 24 . 1/29/2014
Oh, I've waited far too long to continue reading this! Another excellent chapter! I loved how Shinichi finally opened up to Saguru about how hurt he really was-he's always one to hide his true pain from others. It's a great first step toward being more transparent with his friends, in my opinion.
The entire exchange between Heiji and Shinichi was quite lovely, actually. A bit painful to read in some spots, but it showed the depth of the friendship they have for each other extraordinarily well.
And Shinichi is changing back to Conan-kun, and he's unwell and unsteady on his feet to boot! Oh dear-I hope he makes it back to the room in time!
-heads off to read next chapter-
euroteres chapter 36 . 11/20/2013
Holy shit you do not give them any breaks in this story.
euroteres chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Oh's well written...I'm going to have to let my family know I won't be out of my hole in the ground for the next two weeks or so as I read this and catch up with the sequel...
Neyane chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
Wow... I didn't expect Eri and Kogoro to found out about Conan, could have been fun without that, and I don't see Ai react like that either... By the way, did anyone except Heiji (and Kaito and all) noticed Conan hadn't his left ear anymore?
Neyane chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
Oh My God! I'm sorry, I didn't reviewed the others chapters as I couldn't read them entirely, 'cause it was just... OMG, I just wanna know what would happen next as quickly as I could! At one time I wanted to kill Christian, but now... Not anymore, even if I'm happy that Sato and Takagi punched him x) But the "end", with that man arrested and his change of state of mind, and everything... That is such a great fanfiction, but even if it's... More... Calm now, I still really want to read the next! It's really a great fanfiction, I want to say, and I'll try to read it entirely one time, but not now xD Thought I'm curious to see what will happen next when I see the fanfiction's long!
Neyane chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Interesting beginning, but you're talking about "Paikaru" once in there, where you talking about Baikal, the alcohol Heiji brought the first time we saw him and that Conan tried to drink after his visit? And the way you're changing the POV without any hint for the changes is a little strange as you're changing it pretty often, but that's okay, that's still a good beginning in my opinion I don't see Conan to be so happy 'cause he can hold Ran's hand, he was embarassed about that at the beginning and still a little today if I remember well... But anyway! I don't see Ran to want to get away from Sonoko doing shopping like that too xD But it's funny The end is pretty interesting as well, even if I already read that part when discovering the story (but it was several months ago and I had an exam soon so I didn't have enough time to read). I'll read the next chapter as soon as I can ;) (but I'm not sure I'll let a review at each chapter, I'll see xD)
aloof-kokiri chapter 51 . 9/9/2013
Wow just wow. That was simply amazing. This really is a high quality fanfic. Your words, descriptions, characterization, and plot are simply outstanding. I really cycled through a lot of emotions while reading this. I absolutely love how close everyone becomes in the end. They deserve it after all the hell they went through. There is so much I want to comment on but that would take forever. That ending though. Oh boy. It's really having me on edge! I will now head over to the next story. I am worried how this all will work out. Keep up your amazing writhing skills. I can't wait to read more!
maribeth.shuman chapter 25 . 7/29/2013
Ah! Evil twins, the both of you! How dare you leave it like this! though there haven't been cliffhangers for the past 24 chapters . Amazing again! Keen eye for detail, wonderful characterization, and as always, the emotions ran high and hit spot-on every paragraph. Beautiful work once more! :)
Shara Raizel chapter 50 . 5/4/2013
I finally just got done reading all of this and I have to say that this is a really great fic. i was getting a little sick and tired of Hattori getting hurt and being stupid and all, but I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens with Hakuba. He's my favorite gosho boy (second only to kaito in some instances) and I LOVE the way you two have written his character in this. I'd write more but I've just got to read and see what happens next! :)
kairi loves sora chapter 50 . 4/13/2013
Hate him with a passion. Poor Kaito but i know this gets better. I'm already reading the next one. Love it and hope you keep going. See ya
maribeth.shuman chapter 23 . 3/14/2013
I think this is the first time since I began reading this story that I cried my way through half of the chapter because it hit me so hard. I'm so much like Shinichi; the similarities are unbelievable. I could relate to almost everything he said (minus the parts about people dying for him, of course). I always feel like I'm dragging everyone else into my problems and causing them pain and suffering that they shouldn't have to deal with, and maybe they'd be better off staying away from me, but reading this gave me hope that friends are your friends no matter what, and they love you in your worst moments and will never desert you or leave you to hurt all alone. Out of all the chapters I've read, this one, oddly enough, is my favorite. *hugs you* Thanks for uplifting me. 3