Reviews for Manipulation
Cyres chapter 20 . 4/22
Shinichi was kind of annoying in this chapter. Maybe I'm "biased" too :P
Cyres chapter 19 . 4/22
I think it was too easy for them to find out about Conan, and in truth I was kind of disappointed they found out. Things are going to get interesting, though. I love the story very much.
Cyres chapter 18 . 4/20
A splendid chapter. I do have to point out, however, that "Hattori-neechan" was said a few times in this chapter, and then later on at the end, the proper "Heiji-niichan" was used.

Again, a lovely chapter. I almost skipped the part with Kaito and Suguru so I could get strait to Conan and Heiji part, but I read through everything, and it paid off.
Cyres chapter 11 . 4/6
This has truly been a long. I just finished this chapter, and I am not even close to done. I love it.

Oleander? That's not good. I'm glad we got to see Conan getting hurt again. I must say I enjoyed it. Is that bad? I don't know.

I love the ending scene with Takagi and Sato. I think it was a good choice on the authors behalf to add it. If everything is just pain and torture, it gets kind of numbing after a while, but when the author adds stuff out of that, like the kissing scene, the flow and pacing is enhanced, and the pain the reader feels grows and cannot be numbed.

In Short, this was a good chapter.

Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
Wow o.o this is a RLLY long fanfic
TiLiYu chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
I've put an all-nighter just to finish the first arc but I really don't regret it... One word : WOW
You've blown my heart and my mind with those first 18 chapters...
can't wait to have time to read the rest : )
722k words O.o
Johijoha chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
I only just finished chapter 8 and i really dread the rest of it... you have a really sick kind of fantasy there.
Apart from that, I'm all for the bromance feeling. Great to see Takagi more involved, I always liked him and he gets underestimated quite a lot.
Since I'm also a big Hibara-Fan (just love the dynamic between her and Conan) I would love to see her involved in the story, well, we will see. If not, I just have to be satisfyed with the men. Bromance for the world!
maribeth.shuman chapter 26 . 1/29/2014
Oh, I want to smack this guy that has Saguru hostage right now. He's so cocky and self-assured, besides the fact that he's just an overall jerk. I hope that Saguru is able to get out of the situation without injuring himself, though-getting out of a moving car isn't easy!
maribeth.shuman chapter 24 . 1/29/2014
Oh, I've waited far too long to continue reading this! Another excellent chapter! I loved how Shinichi finally opened up to Saguru about how hurt he really was-he's always one to hide his true pain from others. It's a great first step toward being more transparent with his friends, in my opinion.
The entire exchange between Heiji and Shinichi was quite lovely, actually. A bit painful to read in some spots, but it showed the depth of the friendship they have for each other extraordinarily well.
And Shinichi is changing back to Conan-kun, and he's unwell and unsteady on his feet to boot! Oh dear-I hope he makes it back to the room in time!
-heads off to read next chapter-
euroteres chapter 36 . 11/20/2013
Holy shit you do not give them any breaks in this story.
euroteres chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Oh's well written...I'm going to have to let my family know I won't be out of my hole in the ground for the next two weeks or so as I read this and catch up with the sequel...
Neyane chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
Wow... I didn't expect Eri and Kogoro to found out about Conan, could have been fun without that, and I don't see Ai react like that either... By the way, did anyone except Heiji (and Kaito and all) noticed Conan hadn't his left ear anymore?
Neyane chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
Oh My God! I'm sorry, I didn't reviewed the others chapters as I couldn't read them entirely, 'cause it was just... OMG, I just wanna know what would happen next as quickly as I could! At one time I wanted to kill Christian, but now... Not anymore, even if I'm happy that Sato and Takagi punched him x) But the "end", with that man arrested and his change of state of mind, and everything... That is such a great fanfiction, but even if it's... More... Calm now, I still really want to read the next! It's really a great fanfiction, I want to say, and I'll try to read it entirely one time, but not now xD Thought I'm curious to see what will happen next when I see the fanfiction's long!
Neyane chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Interesting beginning, but you're talking about "Paikaru" once in there, where you talking about Baikal, the alcohol Heiji brought the first time we saw him and that Conan tried to drink after his visit? And the way you're changing the POV without any hint for the changes is a little strange as you're changing it pretty often, but that's okay, that's still a good beginning in my opinion I don't see Conan to be so happy 'cause he can hold Ran's hand, he was embarassed about that at the beginning and still a little today if I remember well... But anyway! I don't see Ran to want to get away from Sonoko doing shopping like that too xD But it's funny The end is pretty interesting as well, even if I already read that part when discovering the story (but it was several months ago and I had an exam soon so I didn't have enough time to read). I'll read the next chapter as soon as I can ;) (but I'm not sure I'll let a review at each chapter, I'll see xD)
aloof-kokiri chapter 51 . 9/9/2013
Wow just wow. That was simply amazing. This really is a high quality fanfic. Your words, descriptions, characterization, and plot are simply outstanding. I really cycled through a lot of emotions while reading this. I absolutely love how close everyone becomes in the end. They deserve it after all the hell they went through. There is so much I want to comment on but that would take forever. That ending though. Oh boy. It's really having me on edge! I will now head over to the next story. I am worried how this all will work out. Keep up your amazing writhing skills. I can't wait to read more!