Reviews for Valentine's Potion
MilkyStars chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is really such a cute story. Pavarti's character is really lovely here, I can see she really wants Lavender to make the right decision and tries to persuade her but fails...
And Ron, clueless Ron! His character is just what I excpected.
Bravo You. Are. Awesome.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This is hilarious! I want to know what happens! This is really well written and I like the way you've characterized Lavender and Parvati's friendship. Lavender is insane and Parvati is the sensible one. I also love Ron's reaction to the words "Won-won." This was quite entertaining and I totally think you should continue you it. :-)
WelcomeToLolaLand chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
LOVED it! You used the pairing and the prompt just perfectly. I've never liked Lavender (I've written about her, but before the war, a more mature side of her), but I've always found amusing her way of thinking. Really vain if you ask me. And how Parvati wants to make her change her mind, but I think Lavender is as stubborn as all the Lions are. And Ron... he doesn't even know what's going to happen to him! Lol, perfect Gamma! Just perfect :D
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Haha, I really liked this one! Lavender's reasoning was hilarious, and I like Parvati's attempts to make her friend see sense. Ron was perfect, too. His annoyance at Lavender was so painfully obvious, it was pretty embarrassing P the sentence "if Lavender really wanted a potion to make Ron lust after her, instead of one that would turn him into a ball of slime" made me die laughing _ really nice job!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Cliffie! :O that seemed very in-character for everyone, you've got every character down it seems. XD great job! :D
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I loved the ending :D

I don't read Lavender and Parvati stories (they are my least fav. couples) but I like yours, poor Parvati, having a friend like Lavender, that is too desperate to get her bf attention.

Very nice written Gamma!