Reviews for Warning
MOVEDTOANOTHER chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
this was the cutest story ever *drools* Izaya and Shizuo are meant for each other *sigh dreamily* Shiki doesnt suprise me and Tom's action did shock me quite a bit he would never bring harm to Shizuo.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
This is a review on an old chapter but I really love your story! Although, the Tom situation was very unrealistic because I've always seen Tom as a huge support system for Shizuo and not child like as you portrayed him. I'm sure Tom would be very happy for Shizuo and would never fire him since he knows Shizuo can't find a job. I still love this though (:
Frostlesskiss chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Awwwwww, Shizuo and Izaya are so cute together. Shizuo sounds like the ideal boyfriend of every girl's dreams, doesn't he? -
af chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
Yay you updated! :):):)
Hiei'sNightmare chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
im not logged in but this is my username... AMAZING STORY!
Nana3212 chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
OMFGWTFBBQ! MEH NO LIKE CLIFFIES! D: XDDD
for the love of god you must update very soon! :O
if you do meh will be SUPER OMEGA FRIGGIN HAPPY! XDD
*sniff sniff* is sense... lemons... XD
QueenAly chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
Tease lol I love this story continue soon PLZ
af chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
Awww very great! Loved it. Please update soon!
Rai Rai Blue chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
Are you serious?! You just leave us hanging for your next chapter. MEAN. I think Izaya should have problems with "calming" Shizuo down. Come on he was raped there should be some trauma. Till next time.
blackkitty27 chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
That was nice...
Shan-Kun chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
Damn. He kick shiki's it was awesome.*_* I wanna see what happens next
Chelsea619 chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
i scense some kinky smutty goodness in there future! :)
Rikka-tan chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
oh, we do know very well what gonna happen next (izaya gotta comfort shizu-chan after all he had done to him) ;D
and sure, i want shiki to got beat up real bad, though you had done it already XD
Bloom Flower chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
Omg please update!
xMissNobody chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
So awesome I love jealous, angry Shizuo. The story seems interesting so far.. reads...