Reviews for Seven Times You
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Teacher Rukia sounds super cool.
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
Ohmigod so cute.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Byakuya is such a lovely, protective brother :3
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
They're so lovely and precious.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Ohmigod. Karin knows whags up 0.0
Ravenshinigamis blondeakumas chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
I really liked these but I feel Renji should've been a part of this as well, since he and Rukia are such great friends, she obviously loves him. But this is really sweet. :D
Ravenshinigamis blondeakumas chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
This is so sweet! :D
Sakura478 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Oh my god that was beautiful. Every chapter was absolutely fantastic and I have this fluttery feeling in my chest that only the strongest emotions can induce. Great job and beautiful story. I can't even tell you how amazing that was.
purplepam chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Perfect ending to this story...a kiss!
purplepam chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Hahaha...Yuzu is clueless...
Moderately Mad Moxxi chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I always like when a story gives Byakuya the loving big brother kind of thing. Though, Ichigo's natural spiritual pressure is like three to five times the amount of captain-level by the time he gets his powers back.
Insanity-Plus chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
An absolutely beautiful ending to a beautiful story! This was such a masterpiece! Not a single mistake, none at all, and every paragraph had such depth in it! You are so talented, I can't make it clear enough.

I loved this story very much! I'm sad it's over...but I move on to the next story. I don't know why I haven't moved to Story Of A Girl yet...I'm just really lazy and then I forget...forgive me!

Don't ever give up! We need amazi g writers like you!

Insanity-Plus chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
I love how you compared Rukia's current position with Kaien's. It was well done and it almost gave me chills from how awesome it was!

This story is so awesome. I'm so jealous of how good a writer you are. I can do action scenes and supernatural, yeah, but you can delve deep into the emotions of the characters. You bring them to life in a way I never could. Good job! Keep this up! Seriously!

Insanity-Plus chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Really beautiful, as are most of yer works. I love it! Rukia's thoughts are very poetic. And I never thought of it that way. In all Fanfics it talks about how Rukia stopped the rain in Ichigo's world, but I've never seen anything line this. Ichigo brought summer to Rukia's cold world. He melted that icy exterior so that the warm insides could flourish. Really poetic, ne?

Can't wait for more!

Insanity-Plus chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Shorter than the other chapters, but not at all any worse. Short and sweet, is the best term really. A good spar, where we see that even their Zanpakuto are connected. If you squint, you can see just the slightest but of ZangetsuXSode No Shirayuki. Though that just might be me...

I'm loving this story! As I do all yer stories!