Reviews for The Ties that Bind
dragooonthegreat chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
omg this was like an amazing ending! luved it!
Sara60691 chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
oh my...i haven't heard any Eureka news lately, but Erica's having a baby? wow. Anyway, i love the ending chapter here, it was all nice and fluffy! lol, the ending was sweet and not of the typical type with the proposal and all. I like the very last lines too about Emma marrying someone like Zane, that was great! I really hope you write more stories soon!
Sara60691 chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
omg i love Zane even more now! this was such a great chapter and i love how you developed his character. it's awesome how he's now the voice of reason and the argument between him and the others was hilarious. I really can't wait for the next chapter! (just fyi, lots of little typos...it sort of bothered me but i still love the story!)
dragooonthegreat chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
another great chapter please update asap!
Sara60691 chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Wow, even though this is a short chapter it was great. it really shows the relationship between Zane and Emma and how he can understand moreso than everyone else, what the kids did. I love this and i hope your muse gets back to work soon so there'll be more updates.
dragooonthegreat chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
OMG! update asap!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Nice chapter please update soon
Sara60691 chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Oh the cliche Vegas trip marriage, lol. This was great and i'm glad you finally wrote exactly what happened. The next chapter will be interesting. Hope you update soon!
Sara60691 chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
oh damn. That was an intense chapter. So the kids actually got married huh? i wasn't expecting that...well, engagement at most i suppose but married? wow. I really can't wait for the next part of this!
dragooonthegreat chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
please update asap, i am loving this story!
Sara60691 chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
lol, gotta love Zane and how he handles those "father daugher chats". This was a great chapter but just makes me more curious as to what exactly happened between Emma and Tommy.
Sara60691 chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Wow, that was a a great buld up for drama. What the hell are they going to talk about? why were their parents so oblivious? I think Jo and Carter would be a little better at knowing what was going on. Of course i can totally imagine Jenna knowing everything :) but yeah, this was a great chapter! can't wait for more.
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
okay so i loved family ties and i think i am liking this even more! please update, i really wanna know what happened between emma and tommy! an awesome story so far, cant wait for an update!
Sara60691 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wow, this was so good!i wonder what exactly transpired between Emma and Tommy. The interactions between the characters are great and the personality you've given Tommy and Emma are fabulous. The family tree at the end is also useful so thanks for that! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Zlitzen321 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Can't wait to see where this story is going! I absolutely loved the fic set before this one and cannot wait to see what you've got tucked up your sleeve for this.