Reviews for Vampire Leloucia
Wow. Just wow. Why can I imagine this actually happening? Ugh. Now I'm going to be picturing Lelouch as a female vampire when I watch canon. . . It was worth it.
NessaTheSinner chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Love this so much I feel like I always say that every review I leave because it's true! Gotta love fem Lelouch and her being a vampire WITH KALLEN just sweetens the deal!
ZeronosVega chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
It's been a long while since I've read anything with smut and I did not think my first after many years would be a vampire AU of Code Geass with a female Lelouch. And yet here I am and I was blown away. The concepts of vampires in Code Geass is strangely fitting and is certainly a concept which I would love to see more of.

In terms of the characters, more specifically Leloucia and Suzaku as the other two didn't get much limelight, their personalities carried over into this story perfectly. Leloucia and her desire for dominance and control and Suzaku, always looking for something to punish him for what he feels he has done wrong.

While the story is a couple of years old at the time of me writing this review, I would love to see more like this such as a follow-up (Suzaku does have Leloucia's number after all!) or telling of the events between Kallen and Gino while all of this is going on.
Sapadu chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Lelouch as a vampire… I see it. A common idea with vampires is they need to leech off of people in order to survive, so applying that to Lelouch, whose Geass power is… pretty much solely dependent on other people… Yeah, I'll buy it.

Beyond that, what else is there to this fic that I really enjoy… it's not really funny - there's barely enough dialogue to constitute even witty… and of course the sex scenes are hot. I'll admit, I'm curious as to why you picked Kallen as Lelouch's vampire cohort - as opposed to, you know, CC? But I guess I can buy it, all things considered. I like what you do with mentioning Suzaku's ex - it's pretty obviously Euphie, but it could also totally be someone else who Suzaku - as per usual - thinks is too good for him. I'd actually be curious enough to see a continuation on this, since I see a lot of possibilities that could grow from this.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I loved this story so much!
Rui17 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Oh shit. That was a good fic. BUt this is really interesting though! Hope you might feel like continuing it? Haha
pft980811 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Please dont let this be a one shot. Its too good
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Awesome! Female Lelouchx masochistic Suzaku
xxPig.in.a.Pokexx chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Awesome! I usually don't like gender bends but this one was fantastic. I love this. :)
nachan chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
totally hot, i can't believe how good it is, thanks for writing this; i love vampire story and u made it even better with leloucia and suzaku.
Drakyndra chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh, I remember this story from the kinkmeme. Vampire AUs are such a cliche, and yet so damned hot when done well, which this really was. The power dynamic between Suzaku and Lelouchia was just delicious, as was the smut. As always, Suzaku's the one to bring out repressed tender feelings in cool calculating Lelouch(ia).

It needs a better title, though.
MillyAshfordFan chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh Leloucia, why you so hot? Seriously, I don’t blame Kallen for being confused about her sexuality. XD

I really don’t know what to say about this fic other than the fact that it’s awesomely sexy. I like that Suzaku was turned on by Leloucia’s dominance and allowed her to fulfill his masochistic desires, and I like how Leloucia eventually realized that Suzaku is keeper. ;)

(Also, the part where Suzaku spread himself out for Leloucia to give him a blowjob was hot. I think I’ve only see one hentai doujinshi with that position…)

Anyway! I loved Leloucia’s last line. You just know more sexy times are in store for those two.

(Oh, and creative title, btw XD)
Ookami Fuu chapter 1 . 1/7/2012