Reviews for Sweet Moments
Angel Gidget chapter 1 . 4/15
You did such a great job of capturing everybody here!

Everybody rings true, and I can feel the atmosphere of the cafe. Even though Heroine-Alice-and Ukyou are the focus,the others are made to feel every bit as real (except, of course,for Neil, who's kind of supposed to feel not-real.)

"In recent years, it almost seemed to her that their playful banter had become less friendly and felt more as if they were doing their best to stay civil toward one another."

I can't help but read into that, that perhaps Shin has begun to notice some stalker habits in Toma, and has grown colder to him accordingly...

I enjoy the tiny glimpses we get of Kent and Ikki, and I liked Alice noting that as scary as Ikki's fanclub could be, she actually felt safer with Rika there.

And then the romance! She and Ukyou were positively adorable.

I enjoyed watching the others guess about them and watching the two of them try to sneak their own moment in between work and just... precious bbs.

Good work! :)
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Naww so cute!
himechan no kokoro 01 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Dude ur awesome and it really meant SWEET MOMENTS really romantic and can you continue this its really good \\w\\
BANEHiwatari chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Aww! This is cute! I would be embarrassed if I were caught kissing at work, too! But, that's just me!
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I can totally see this happening. And, honestly, I can also see the heroine's name being Alice. I mean, the five boys are all based around a deck of cards, with Ukyo being the wild card/Joker. It's certainly plausible!
little-kitty-Momo chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
It was so cute I loved it!

First of all, I really liked the way you described Shin's and Toma's relationship. Also, the interactions between the characters are really well written!

I'm glad that you decided to add Orion too, I love this guy! He really is an awesome character, I hope you'll use him again if you decide to write more.
btamamura chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
My friend, this was brilliance! The characterisations were spot-on, the inclusion of Orion and his master was a pleasant surprise! There were many points I felt like I was at Meido no Hitsuji on the day these events too place!