Reviews for Divergence
BlackDragonShinigami chapter 1 . 8/29
FAckin erza just ruined my happy mood f4ck
dante23 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
buena historia me gusto tal ves hay mas sobre esta pareja de natsu x ultear :D si hay me puedes decir xfa bueno si puedes claro pero sobre todo buena historia
B.R chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Ultear can not feel cold as ice is a magician like Gray
Hitori Samishiku chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
So Ultear and Natsu are in love, but Natsu agrees to go out with Erza, FULLY KNOWING that he's in love with Ultear?
And Natsu got that scar from losing to Gray in a fight :(
ecwscorpion209 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Type your review here...
Z-Breezy chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Good lemon, and the characters are spot-on.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
deaddragon95 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
you should do one of Natsu, Erza, Meldy, and Ultear
TheAwzumPrussia chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I love the story! that was so beautiful i feel inspired from this story! The Naza at the end kind of startled me and I didn't particularly like it though... Who CARES THIS STORY ROCKS WOO!
VictoryPeace chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Hey again. I read your this story again and it's just great. Its a shame theres no continument. Hope you make another Natsu/Ultear or NaZa fanfic
VictoryPeace chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Hey great story. Do you not plan make a continument? I definitely read it.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I felt like it was too fast. Then the parts with Erza just confused me. In the end it was great.
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Interesting story. Didn't expect the lemon but it was well written to say the least. And I think it's the only Ultear lemon so far. Though I kinda expected one last scene from both parties after Natsu and Ultear separated but still. Hope we see more of this pairing from you in the future.
Ryvius chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Yo, Ryvius here.

Well that was both pleasant and unexpected! Natsu and Ultear definitly have a chemestry of some kind going on in the series. I think its her playful, flirtasious side vs his simple(stupid), fun loving, quick to anger, challenging nature that makes it work. (I just got the 2nd part of Fairy Tail on blue ray, and the parts between her in disguise and him are hilarious!)

I'm not sure I like the Natsu/Erza scenes in this fic, if only because I prefer to keep the romance focused on the girl of the fic. (Unless its a harem/threesom, of course)

Still great fic, as always, your work is top notch. I think I'll try my hand at a Fairy Tail fic.

I look forward to your future work.

Ryvius reporting out.