Reviews for Uncalled for situation
rinnegan18 chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
good story
NaruKyuubi101 chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Really good story sofar hope you update it soon.
ShadowMann chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Hey, and I just like you say, wow just wow, nice job on this chapter and I just what to said a question; you made Naruto Uzumaki, Usagi Tsukino's father! What came across your mind to come up with an idea like that?

Other than that, again, great job to start off a crossover story between Naruto and Sailor Moon.

ShadowMann (Also known as TimistheMan)
Lucyole chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
very interesting and good story i like that chibiusa isnt a brat here and is nice and helpful to usagi
usagi jsut rocks like hell and Naruto is jsut like always cool, please write the next chapter as
fast as you can, your story is really very good interesting exciting and funny too cant wati to see the fights between the darkmoon clan and the senshis that woudl be epic with there new powers and all.
*lots of cookies for you*
TehShadowKitten chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
not sure if your still writing this or not but I hope you are since this is really good so I hope to see more!
The Lone Rurouni chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
A very good and interesting story so far with a nice x-over. Any updates planned?
CherryPanda19 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Love it
Please update
Cosmic-lover chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Well I have to be honest- I'd never thought I'd see the whole Usagi/Naruto father/daughter relationship buuuut I'm glad I stumbled upon this story of yours! I truly have enjoyed reading it so far, it's certainly a very interesting concept that's for sure! Naruto and Usagi do have alot in common and that could totally work for what you're trying to do with this story. And I thought their interaction with each other very entertaining, I also liked how Naruto interacted with all of the other SM characters you've introduced so far.
Silver Dragonfly chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
So I loved the concept of Naruto being Usagi's father. Sadly I felt the story had next to nothing for plot and Was really just a lot of Naruto out of character explaining a lot of things, sometimes repetitively to multiple people. Despite this the writing itself was well done and just needed a real plot to follow instead of the aimless wandering. I think this concept as you have it laid out may have made a better one shot or perhaps would have made more sense if Naruto came into her life when she the only 'awakened' senshi. Anyways thanks for the crossover fic. )
Jewlbunny chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Yes it's Juuban Middle School, and that was great! Please keep writing.
nxkris chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
great story. i love the fact that you are keeping close to who the characters are and bringing them together. also love the part of luna being the cat kakashi kept crossing paths with. update soon.
lordamnesia chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Not bad, not bad at all. Interesting how your treating alternate dimensions. Keep up the good work!
Jewlbunny chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Awwww. I can't wait for the next chapter. And now I have a crazy story idea in my head regarding Naruto and Sailor Moon that I would never thought of, if it wasn't for you. Thank you. I hope I can write that soon.