Reviews for Sweetheart
Tryynity chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
What a beautiful story you have written, artfully weaving in allthe words from the prompt into something really beautiful.
Suilven chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Sweet, sad, and lovely.
artemiskat chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Aw, this was a really sweet/bittersweet moment. Great writing )
Ventisquear chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Great take on the challenge. It really gives depth to Wynne a reason for her talk to the Warden. She's bashed as an old harpy too often, it was great to read something else for change. :)
Japboix1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wow that was so nice. Sad too, but nice. Really made me feel sad when the baby got taken away, but still, great story XD
ChampionTheWonderSnail chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Lovely, truly lovely. This adds another dimension to the 'talk' Wynne gives the lovelorn Fem Warden about falling for Alistair. A wonderful 'might have been'; the anonymity of the Templar making this even more tragic from Wynne's point of view.

Thank you! I've come to expect some real tear-jerkers and insightful fics from you and you never *ever* disappoint!
karebear chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I don't know what it is, but lately it seems the fanfic community has just decided to make it their collective goal to make me like Wynne! And it's working! This is really heartbreaking, but I love how you end it on a hopeful note. It makes me think that somewhere in there,secretly "love doom" speech Wynne really is rooting for them to make it.