Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
OniceViola chapter 12 . 1/12
update please!
paulrivers1 chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Shelly, I read all the chapters and you have written a good storyline for these two characters. There is a lot of tension throughout with the dialogue, play and missed and avoided character connections leading up to chapter 7. Chapter 7 was fascinating I reread it a few times. It has all the goodies; the first culmination and midpoint; there at the tree house to change the plot from survival and saving each other to Skye allowing herself the romance if Lucas does not kill her for what she did to him. Good conflict usage. I really like how you played out Lucas's need for closure with his mom death and how Skye rejected his little boy thoughts and focused him on the present. It also so focus Skye on the present, if she can let herself love?
queenyuks chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
I hope you plan to continue this lovely piece of excellence
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
I love your story! Please, please, please update soon!
Riley chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
I love this story! Can you please, please, please update soon! :)
laarissa chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
Yuumm... I want a peace of Lucas soo bad! Update soon!
halea100 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
update soon! this story is amazing! love this couple!
PocketHulk chapter 12 . 2/10/2012
So my phone is stupid and won't let me review...but the last few chapters were lovely! Can't wait for more! :)
Cheese Maiden chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
I feel like I should have a cigartte from that love scene. Because it just wasn't sex but love between them.
Miss Junie chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
Awww, she loves him! Well, we all knew it, we were just getting ready for her to admit it :)!

And fun times are fun ;)! I love the role reversal with her fixing the rover, and him getting the inside ready, haha. I just loved this scene, with cuddling at the end. It's not just a "Oh, let's go do this!" There's a point, which I love :)!
Cristinazd5 chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
ahhhhh oh my god oh my godddd! *faints and will only be revived with another chapter*
Emtheunicorn chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
ghsdfjh great chapter ! I loved it :) Update soon !
ajattra chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
I'm making noises now. Like 'squee' noises. They're scary.

YOU WENT THERE! YOU TOTALLY WENT THERE YOU AWESOME BEAUTIFUL PERSON! LET ME LOVE YOU!

And it was *sooooo* good. Just like their sexy times should be. I'll probably be doing a certain amount of re-reading with this chapters, so if the hits suddenly go up... it's just me obsessing over this. ;)

Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you thank you! I'll be in your evil cult forever now ;)
Snipps chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Great chapter :)
AlexisRomanoff-Barton chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
So cute please update soon