Reviews for The Prettiest Girl in the Whole Wide World
J chapter 1 . 1/19
This is really beautiful and lovely. My only criticism would have been Ben's characterization seemed a bit off - but otherwise I thought Tate was very in character and I loved the ending. Really wonderful.
cornflakesnobowl chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Aw i liked this, i love Tate's love for his sister, one of the very few redeeming
Qualities that boy has.
Angles Choking on Their Halos chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Beautiful.
vixenXfreezepop chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Oh don't mind me, I'm just bawling my eyes out at 1 am.
L chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Great! Love it! Even though I think Tate would just freak the fuq out when he found out about abby... But anyways, great! c:
ScarecrowMax chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That's so amazing, I'm crying because I love Addy so much. I wrote a little story about her choosing to be a pretty girl for Halloween. You should check it out.
unitedtateofamerica chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
OH MY GOD. This is perfect, okay. I enjoyed the hint of Tate/Ben bromance. It's just sad that Addy and Tate didn't have an actual conversation, you know. Also the part where he was writing on the cardboard while talking was adorable. I can definitely imagine Tate doing that!

Hi Fiel! Please do a sequel!
Caspell chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Fantastic! I'm really enjoying this. :)
populardarling chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
*Applauds* This was FANTASTIC! I cannot wait to read the sequel. Not only did you write Tate beautifully, you made me enjoy Ben, and that's not an easy task. So beautifully written. I wanted to cry by the end.
Valuh Montgomery chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
My tears are crying
caramarie1918 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I loved this story. It was beautiful!
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I really liked the ending to this one. And Ben's reaction to the interruption was great as well. I'd really like to see a sequel for this. :-)