Reviews for Gems of Black and of Green
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/1
But this is the fate she condemned him to when she couldn't forgive 'Mudblood' and found it astoundingly easy to forgive 'don't make me hex you, Evans'. But you know, it's much easier to forgive a rich, handsome pureblood. Who lied to her all through seventh year, I might add, and who knows how many time after.

Why didn't she spend eternity with her beloved James? He was dead at the same time she was.

And I'm surprised that Snape is happy with the twins, considering they nearly killed Montague.

What a pity that neither one of them realizes that Snape has a lot to forgive Lily for, but alas, Lily is always right, from the very first day they met, and Snape is always wrong.
Raven's Dusk chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I said it'd get a place in my favorites, and so it does. Amazing story, really!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
You made me cry about seven times, you know that? Every time I had calmed down again I came to another sad paragraph and I started sobbing again...
This is a really, truly AMAZING story, and if I ever become a writer here, this is warranted to get a place in my favorites, however I don't think I'll read it that often, because it was so sad I don't think that would be a good idea :'(
However, truly great story, I bow deep to you and your writing skills!
I'll stop ranting now.

If you see Sev give him a hug from me, he really needs (and deserves!) one... or two... or three...
You get the picture ;)
Locked Secret Keeper chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Aww. Sweet
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Beautiful! Loved it.
new moongirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
i really liked this. short and bittersweet. _ a wonderful oneshot!
ksalxo chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I have very mixed feelings about this, to be completely honest. I really like it because it's so well writen and has a lot of emotion in it, buut Lily and James are always gonna be "it" for me, you know? (although I'm not sure if Lily is like with him at the end of this) but when I imagined Snape and Lily meeting again, she forgave him and thanked him and all that, but still loved James more. Oh well, this was really good either way :)
ksalxo chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Higurashi-Naku chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was brilliant! I loved it! It's really nice to see Lily's prspective on what Severus went through. Good job!
duj chapter 1 . 1/8/2012