Reviews for A New Hero
Ben Hudson chapter 112 . 8h
Hey there, Alex.

I just wanted to ask you if you were alright?

Also, I'm really sorry for sending you this message when I said to you that I wasn't going to be sending you any more messages, but I'm just curious to know how far you are in updating these Chapters, because myself and a lot of other readers are so desperately wanting to know!

One last thing that I wanted to let you know about is that there's a Season Seven of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and a fourth Equestria Girls Movie called Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree!

I'll speak to you and keep in touch with you soon, Alex.

Your loyal friend, Ben.
Working on the friendship games
Auramaster24 chapter 112 . 5/14
Can't wait until princess Luna meets her daughter.
will alex get a pet wolf.
ChaosDeathscytheEnd chapter 112 . 4/26
Welp. Now we just gotta wait and see how the next meeting with Spirit and Luna go now that They're all up to date on the fact that Spir- sorry, Athena is Alex's twin sister.

Also, STOP IT, MAN! THE KINGDOM HEARTS FEELS! DEM FEELS! STHAP IT!

I'm trying so hard to not just drop everything and go play KH 1.5 & 2.5 hd remix, and 2.8, but every time i see a KH reference in your story, YOU MAKE ME WANT TO!

lol, jk, keep it up, loving how you're managing to do this. cant wait to see the whole family reunion... you know, without night terror. Keep up the good work, buddy!
Ben Hudson chapter 112 . 4/26
Hey there, Alex.

I'm really sorry for sending you this message when I said to you that I wasn't going to be sending any more messages to you and I apologize for it. I just wanted to ask if you've heard that there's a fourth Equestria Girls movie out called 'Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree' and also a seventh season of 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic'? I'm also curious to know how far you are with these chapters because I can't wait to read all about them. One last thing that I wanted to know was that is Chapter 113 going to be called 'The Crystalling Part One' or is it going to be both Parts One and Two of 'The Crystalling'?

Anyways, I would love to stay and chat, but I've got to get back with my work that I'm doing.

Once again, I'm really sorry for interrupting you when you're busy with your work, Alex.

I'll speak to you soon.

Your loyal friend, Ben.
Twinzoo1993dash chapter 112 . 4/22
I bet Alex and Twilight would be great parents after babysitting Flurry Heart
i wonder will fluttershy and alex have a baby.
charizardag chapter 112 . 4/19
Wow...wow, that was incredible the last two chapters, so much intrigue, we got so many answers and I love them. Great job, I look forward to how you do the rest of the season now XD
Edwin chapter 111 . 4/18
It would have made more sense for Alex to have been dating Coco, instead of rarity, since without the rain boom Alex would not have had the courage to stand up for himself, which gave Coco enough time to work up the courage to befriend him, and leading them two to start a relationship.
Shadow Solaris chapter 112 . 4/18
So this turned out to be like some kind of alternate timeline all because of her? Now that's a twist!
To think one controls time and the other light means their origins is yet to be reveal and that there's much more to uncover in the future, that's good.
A well done season finale in my opinion.
MegaAsh1537 chapter 112 . 4/17
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Well done. Well done indeed.
Fluttershy's parents' house in Cloudsdale, where they have invited their daughter fluttershy Alex her boyfriend and Rainbow Dash for lunch. Mr. Shy is eager to focus on his cloud-collecting now that he has retired. As the conversation steers toward Fluttershy's eccentric and often unsuccessful brother Zephyr Breeze, Fluttershy's parents subtly hint to her that Zephyr is moving back in with them, much to Fluttershy's exasperation.
Alex meets Fluttershy's mom and Dad Mr. and Mrs. Shy and her Brother Zephyr Breeze in Flutter Brutter
i love it more moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
3,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »