Reviews for A New Hero
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 91 . 2/28
We want Rainbow Rock, we want Rainbow Rock, we want Rainbow Rock, we want Rainbow Rock, we want Rainbow Rock, we want Rainbow Rock, we want Rainbow Rock
Randomman5447 chapter 91 . 2/24
We want Rainbow Rocks! We want Rainbow Rocks! We want Rainbow Rocks! We want Rainbow Rocks! We want Rainbow Rocks! We want Rainbow Ro...I mean it's been a long time since you made this chapter. I want to read about it. PLZ
jake chapter 91 . 2/23
When alex will go to equestia girls rainbow rock
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 91 . 2/17
I was wonder if you can re make the story if they are genderbenders that would be AWESOME
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 91 . 2/15
PLEASE DO RAINBOW ROCK(S) PLEASE
leo chapter 91 . 2/15
When alex & twilight & spike will go to rainbow rock
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13
'Sam Fraser'... I'm sorry, I forgot to care. If it's not canon, it's totally irrelevant. A bit like you, funnily enough. Night!
MLP FiM chapter 2 . 2/12
MLP: FiM – Season 5 TRAILER (Spring 2015) [HD] watch?v7wHFNhNf1S8
Sam Fraser chapter 73 . 2/12
I tell you something "Guest", I am actually Spike got his treat back.
guest chapter 1 . 2/11
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-) smiles
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11
They're stereotypes for a reason... And most of them apply to you. You can't reply to me properly because you take the articulation necessary to respond to my oh-so-accurate depiction of your unsanitary lifestyle, so you choose to just brush me off as a 'hater'.

Well, guess what... This 'hater' is 100% sure this story is a pile of donkey dung... And if you disagree with me, maybe you're the one who needs to upgrade your standards. Makes no difference to me though, if you want to go through life praising every piece of crap that falls into your lap (HEY, IT RHYMES!) then be my guest.

Bye bye for now! :)
PRR Gangsta chapter 3 . 2/10
Ya know what im not even gonna acknowledge all ur stereotypical bs and start a comment war on my favorite fanfic writers story instead im gonna act like it didnt happen and besides lets be honest enough ppl like this story to prove u r just another hater good day :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10
Too 'the 'gangsta' (Playing GTA V for an hour does not give you any 'swag', idiot) who who just put that bunch of caps-lock-on illiterate drooling above my well written, concise criticism HA HA HA HA... Wait, you're serious?! Am I supposed to respond to that load of horse... Sorry, ponyshit? Well, Okay... Guess I'll demean myself THIS once to glance at your rantings... Then I'm off to spend time with people who have considerably more intelligence then you'll ever possess in that morass of space you call a brain. BTW, I'm off to the hospital... Maternity Ward, if you must know.

I don't care if this dude in Charles Dickens or Joe Bloggs down the road... THIS STORY IS SH*T AND IT IS MY RIGHT... NAY, MY DUTY TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT IT. (See, I can do that Caps Locks thing too. HURRAY FOR ME!). If he's going through a 'rough patch'... Well, BOO-HOO for him... That's very sad'n all... But he shouldn't share is misery by submitting rubbish fanfiction that only a load of misanthropic basement dwellers would want to read. And, YES, I am including you in that equation. You complete and utter wank stain, you boil on the bum of humanity, you total WASTE of SPACE that you are.

In terms of me starting a profile here or writing any fanfiction... Nah. Too busy with schoolwork... You know, GETTING AN EDUCATION. Something which is very hard for you to understand, I'm sure... Judging by your less-than-satisfactory grammar. You can continue to insult me until you're blue in the face, the fact remains the more you do, the more I laugh at your pathetic attempts at intimidation to someone you haven't met. So, keep it up. It's a GREAT break from my studies :)

As for the whole 'suicide' thing... Nah, not for me. I enjoy life too much... And I get the feeling I can contribute something quite worthwhile to society. You should give it a go, though (Being a hopelessly retarded case). Let me know how you get on... Oh, I forgot... You won't be able to tell me afterwards. What a shame. Still, it's a price worth paying now... ;)
PRR Gangsta chapter 2 . 2/10
To the person who owns the review beneath mine SHUT THE FUCK UP, IF U FIDNT LIKE THE STORY WHY DID YOU READ IT ALL THE WAY TO RARITY TAKES MANEHATTAN AND IF U HAD A REAL PAIR OF BALLS U WOULD LOGIN WITH AN ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF AS A GUEST SO DONT TALK SHIT LIL PUSSY CAUSE LETS BE HONEST U PROBABLY HAD THE SAME IDEA FOR THE SHOW HELL I DID TOO OR IS IT U DONT HAVE ANY TALENT TO WRITE EVEN A FANFIC THE WRITER IS GOING THRU ENOUGH WITHOUT UR SHITTY CRITICISM U SHOULD EAT DOG SHIT THEN PUT A BARREL OF A SHOTGUN IN UR MOUTH AND PULL THE TRIGGER
Guest chapter 73 . 2/10
Thank GOODNESS your OC doesn't exist in the REAL show. What a goody-two shoes, spoilsport Gary Stu he really is. If he was included, I would only stop watching all together, but I would actively campaign outside Hasbro for it's cancellation.

I could highlight a LOT of things he does which would RUIN the show, but one, petty thing that stood out for me was his reaction to Spike getting his treat stolen from him in 'Rarity Takes Manehattan'. That was HILARIOUS in the show, especially considering all he'd been through just to earn it. But, NNOO you couldn't let our avarian friend have the last laugh... Mr Perfect steps in and shoots a ray at the feathered criminal, so little Spikey Wikey can have his morsel back. HOW BORING AND PATHETIC.

The rest of your work similarly full of this dude's Killjoyness... Every time someone says or does something vaguely 'out of line' from his perspective, he cracks down on it. WOO HOO! GOOD FOR HIM! Sadly it also makes the events that transpire tedious in the extreme... As NOTHING HAPPENS when our protagonist decides to put his Oh-So-Boy-Scout hoof down.

I have NO idea why you've worked your way through 4 seasons of this nonsense, but I am VERY much glad the MLP scriptwriters would NEVER take a leaf out of your book... And turn the show into 'Alex Saves The Day... AGAIN'. Enjoy wasting your time redoing the fifth season into a pile of diseased diapers... But never forget... You suck, and anyone who says differently is either deluded or just being nice to you! Bye! :)
2,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »