Reviews for A New Hero
Calvin chapter 101 . 3h
I hope Alex can forgive Discord for his mistakes. Darkness can corrupt anything, not just jealousy or power, but also not following your heart.
Guest chapter 101 . 11h
Starlight Glimmer as team up with Alex's Foster Dad in The Cutie Re-Mark.
Guest chapter 97 . 11h
Alex your mother Princess Luna turning into Nightmare Moon Again.
alex own officen is a big one he mand in the time of his mom luna officne he found in the old home she and twi sel had a big book shfle some art he found and some of his family too and some of his school awnds he get and some he buy form the 2 hand short
both twilight and alex had be woner bots who mover up to the racks of capians of the 2 temas twilight qm mp and chife lalband too ,alex mp maping mack and flying too .
thomjay95 chapter 101 . 9/25
alex will go to Everfree camp in the fourth film
"Remember With great power comes great responsibility." Is it me or does that sound like uncle Ben from SpiderMan's line
Ben Hudson chapter 53 . 9/21
Hi there, Alex.

I'm really sorry for sending you this message when I said that I wasn't going to be sending you any more messages, but I'm just curious as to how far you are in doing the rest of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season Five Chapters. If you're in the middle of doing them, then I'm really sorry for disturbing and interrupting you when you're busy with your work and I apologize for it. Also, one last thing that I would like to know before I go is whether you're going to be doing the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season Six Chapters.

I'll speak to you soon.

Your loyal friend, Ben.
do alex coming form the Naruto drwho times and others eaths too . when he now with my little pony
Edwin17 chapter 94 . 9/19
What does spirit look like?
I didn't notice it the first time but when Alex explained it it reminded me of the time in Naruto when a student bumped into him and it made him kiss Sasuke by accident
I can't wait to see The Cutie Re-Mark and Alex Know how she feels.
Futterbat return to get alex to hypnosis and bite him into a vampirepony.
Ben Hudson chapter 101 . 9/9
Hey there, Alex.

How are you doing?

I'm really sorry for sending you this message when I said to you that I wasn't going to be sending you any more messages, but I just wanted to know how far you are with these chapters because I can't wait to read all about them and I'm a little curious as well. Also, in Chapter 102 'Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?', do you help your mother and the Mane Six defeat the Tantabus as it's called, and in Chapter 104 'Scare Master', I think, when you, Spike, and the Mane Five see Flutterbat yet again, do you get scared by the sight of her or something else?

I wish I could stay and chat some more, but I have to be going soon.

See you later.

Your loyal friend, Ben.
Spirit runnnnn Alex is a cookie eating zombies.
2,892 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »