Reviews for Friendship Love and Loneliness
Ginga no Yousei chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
O.O doesn't seem like they're getting very far...
Renaglory chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
Please please please update this is a really nice forever.
pinpon02 chapter 15 . 5/2/2012
wow..i just read this story awhile ago and i didn't even notice that im in your latest chapter..obviously chapter 15..

But, hey its a very good story afterall..hoping for your next update! (_)
Its Me Fi chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
Great work as always
Its Me Fi chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
more please:)
Annoying Teenager chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
"suffered from a heart attack"

damn it kira

I don't exactly know why, but Harumi freaking the hell out is oddly hilarious.

Can't wait for the next chapter, man. :D
Annoying Teenager chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
omg the pictures are just asdfhsjkdj i can't even

the harumi and seto one is so adorable oMFG

secret door secret door secret door secret door secret door secret door secret door secret door /shot

Can't wait to see what happens next! :o
Its Me Fi chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
great chapter keep up the good work
Its Me Fi chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
please, write more, i am waiting on enough stories to be updated as it is:/
Annoying Teenager chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
...pfftsh, I'm sure there's other readers. Perhaps they're just too shy to review?

Tomadachi reminds me of a Tamagotchi. :D Except less demanding and tortured, and more human.

it's probably just because the name sounds similar, but i can't help but picture her as princess tamako, and every time she talks, it's some bizarre squeaking. so harumi's just looking at her like "wat"

...

ANYWAY. :D

Nice chapter, keep up the good work, dude. :D It's almost scary how fast you update this.
Annoying Teenager chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
hell fucking yes quick updates

jesus fuck how do you even do that

most authors take weeks/months/forever and a day just to write "discontinued because of reasons lol"

Personally, I think Harumi and Seto are sort of like a married couple in this chapter. Sort of.

Also, when Seto picked up Crow's teapot, I had this bizarrely hilarious mental image of him attacking the thought entities with it.

Harumi turned an unhealthy shade of pale? D: oh hell no not a shade of pale

someone get that poor girl to a doctor oh my god not pale

oh and i'm glad to hear mr nobody reads this

he's been rather popular with everything lately so it's nice to know he's reading your fanfiction
Annoying Teenager chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Oh my god, this is honestly perfect. No offense or anything, but I thought only chapter one would be nice, since a lot of 'fics go downhill after the first chapter(Hell, some fail after the first few WORDS), but this...
Annoying Teenager chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I know it's only the first chapter, but this is quite a wonderful 'fic. :D