Reviews for We Couldn't
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
i want a second chapter where she has left and remus comes to her and apologises and get together! 3 good writing!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Very well characterised, and the dialolgue flows plausibly. Nice work! :)
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh my goodness I love this. This is one of my favorite pairings and I think you characterized them perfectly. Tonks would totally be the one to kiss him first. I also think you did a great job with the dialogue of a fight. Favoriting.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I really like this one! You really showed Tonks' irritation and passion, and your Remus was pretty cold in his resolve, yet very vehement… The end was great )
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
You idiot Remus! Just...just...BLARGH! Great job! XD I was wondering when these would start up again. How many do you have left/when's the deadline?
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
These two are one of my favorite couples!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh. Oh. Well. No wonder Tonks couldn't transform for months. I'd be depressed too. Very, very well done; I love your writing style. Now that we've dealt with that. . . .

Oh, Remus. Don't confuse her with the facts ;) Favorite line: "Maybe that she's proud of me for following in her footsteps by falling in love with a man that stupid, narrow-minded people wouldn't accept?" You tell him, Tonks!