Reviews for Of Walls and Scars
BreathingMagic chapter 23 . 3/7
Umm. Am I allowed to panic now? Because I would like to di that. It seems to me that I have reached the end of your series, and it also seems like now (after two days) I have read everything Merlin that you have to offer - which is simply unacceptable, so if you don't mind, I 'll just go over there for a minute and panic. Alright? Alright.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHVIGXTIXITXTKCITGI IG!

Phew. Okay. Now I'll ignore those atrocious facts and simply review this. It was .Zing. - seriously, it was beyond wonderful! All those little twists and turns, your OCs (allies and foes alike), are all things that make a goid story great, and you've mastered them. That is such a remarkable feat, and you also stand high and mighty above many other writers by being able to keep all the characters that arent OCs perfectly in character in the whole way through. Actually, I don't think I've ever read a single fic from any other author (brilliant as they can be) that does that job so entirely well. I bow to you, chateau, kudos, respect! You are one genious fanfictioner.
BreathingMagic chapter 22 . 3/7
Pheew. You almost had me there - my heart was already clenching painfully at the prospect of Merlin leaving as "the bad guy", hunted, hidden and alone for God knows how many years, just because his kind heart didn't allow him to kill those knights... God am I glad that you turned things around, and with such grace. "...and walked straight into Arthur's fist" - I absolutely loved that sentence and what it possibly meant. :')
BreathingMagic chapter 15 . 3/7
Gaaah this is SO good! I was going to review at the end only, nut I just need to say at this point how GOOD this! God it's so gripping and the characterization is perfect and the reveal was just brilliant and everything aout this is simply amazing! Waaah, I'm so glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter - see you there, but my emotions just needed a little outlet right here.
Random Flyer chapter 23 . 2/16
I really enjoyed this story and I didn't predict the outcome which is always a nice surprise. I kept thinking it should be getting near the resolution only to realize I was only halfway through the story. Well written and planned out. Thanks for posting!
knobrien21 chapter 23 . 2/15
OMG best merlin fanfiction ever!
sat1 chapter 23 . 2/15
I so love it ! That was awesome
For a while I though that Candun was responsible for the earthquakes. Because Merlin put him underground and all that jazz but I like your ending a lot better than what I was thinking. This is just kind of perfect
MugglehalfBorn chapter 23 . 1/30
LOVED THIS SERIES! loved it! i will definitely be watching you and of your updates in new fanfiction. Thanks for the great story!
snakefloss chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
I loved this series! In fact, I love all of your Merlin fanfics. You're a brilliant author. I would love to see a fanfic with Merlin acting as unofficial court sorcerer (or warlock, of course) but it's your fanfic and this was definitely a satisfying ending to an amazing series.
SpecterWolf chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I am the 1000th reviewer...MUHAHAHAHAHA
Congrats btw and I love your story
Akayuki Novak chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
*happy hum* Thank you very much for the happy ending. Well... *glances back at the pain and death caused* mostly happy.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
I love this series so much! The story is amazing and awesome, and you are an extremely talented writer! Keep up the fantastic work! Oh, and just randomly, I love that the spells are actually Welsh! Kudos for that!
Dinogeek chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Yeah, those super fast spiders'll do anything to get away from you... Every time Arthur falls for something like that I just wanna pat him on the head. "It's okay, dearie, we know you can't help it." XD That said I laughed pretty hard all the way through that scene.

carisa.bruderer chapter 23 . 10/7/2014
Love it!
LonelyElf chapter 23 . 9/19/2014
That was a very fun read. I just sat down and read both stories in a row in one sitting, that's how much I enjoyed this. Great story, and amazing writing (though I did spot a few spelling and grammar mistakes). Nevertheless, this was an incredible read, thank you for the effort you've put into this.
1,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »