Reviews for Of Walls and Scars
cuthalion chapter 23 . 9/29
Definitely my favorite 'reveal' story, so far. Arthur's reaction was a lot more . . . reasonable, shall we say? . . . than many of the others I've read. :) I mean, I know he was angry in 'The Diamond of the Day', but it wasn't for long at all. Probably more of a shocked reaction than anything else. And a lot of the stories I've read have him getting absolutely furious at Merlin and refusing to speak with him, sometimes for months. This was just a lot more realistic.
Well, that's my not-so-humble opinion. ;)Anyway, I enjoyed it. A lot. Proof: it's two a.m., and I haven't gone to bed yet.
And for the record, I also read the two prequels to this story - the reason that I didn't leave reviews on those is that I just went from the end of each story to the sequel. But *SNIFF* there is no sequel to this one. At least, not yet . . . :) (How's that for a loud, obnoxious hint?)
The character development was well-done - I particularly enjoyed Sir Leon and Anye. Is that pronounced 'AHN-yay' or 'Ann-yay' or . . .? :)
Thanks! :)
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 23 . 9/21
I think this might be the first Reveal!Merlin fanfic that I've ever read that I actually truely like every part of! - Also the last 10 chapters or so, I'm not sure why but I found so many parts just so funny! XD Loved it
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 13 . 9/21
Ha I love how Merlin just groans in defeat when Gwen finds out
Birdy1020 chapter 11 . 9/2
This is becoming that one episode when phoebe finds out Monica and chandler are together.
MonJoh chapter 23 . 8/20
I enjoyed all three segments of this story.
Crystalzap chapter 23 . 8/7
This was an epic series! Good job on all of it (Though Arthur breaking Merlin's stitches was unnecessary) Still really loved all the, mystery and suspense of who knows what :D
Dani McLean chapter 23 . 8/7
This was such a great series. I loved how although it was a reveal fic it had a major plot to move everything along. All of your OCs worked beautifully as well. They each had their own story and place in this world, rather than being plot devices meant to move everything along to the more interesting bits. You fully developed them, gave them a purpose for being, and their fates became just as important to the reader as the characters from the series. This was especially true for Anye, who we got to see grow and change in a real dynamic fashion.

I, of coarse, also loved the comedic bits sprinkled throughout the series, especially in this final installment. Spider scene, anyone? I nearly wet myself laughing. The best part had to have been just how true it was to the characters and their relationship, from Merlin's "It was a big one. Fast too." to Arthur calmly wringing the rag over his head.

The pacing worked very well, too. Not just for the reveal portion, but the character development as well. Again, I applaud your dynamic and versatile group of OCs. The decisions and actions they took were the driving force of the story and their choices seemed to take a reasonable amount of time.

Altogether, this was a great series. The plot and your writing style were both brilliant. I hope your books you're working on get published. If they're half as enjoyable as any of your works on here I'm sure they will.

On a completely different note, pertaining to your comment about your senior recital, chorus or band kid?
kyuzi4869 chapter 23 . 7/21
OMG, your story is GREAT
how come you make this incredible story
You are amazing! I can stop reading until I finish it
This is wonderful
Honestly, I haven't watch MOST of the episode
But Imagine, if this is story have a chance to be aired, it would be great to be part of the canon
I just finished all three of your stories (mostly binging them all in one day.) And I must say...WOW! I loved these stories! You write better than the show's writers themselves. I wish the show could have ended just like how you made your story. This has been one of my favorite reads, so thank you for that. :D I wonder down the line how everything with Morgana would turn out in this alternative storyline. Maybe write some more fanfics?

Also I would have like to see a page break of sorts to indicate a change in scene. :) otherwise spotless writing
dizzydaisy37 chapter 23 . 7/16
I really loved reading this trilogy... It's both kind of sad and kind of happy to have finished it and I guess I'd like to thank you for such amazing writing. You're a great author and I am so glad I came across you. Thanks for being an awesome Author.

-Your new fan, Dizzdaisy37 3
ninagayler chapter 1 . 7/12
I have been reading 100's of Merlin Fanfiction and this series of books is my absolute favorite. The pacing of plot is excellent, the characters spot on, the quality of the writing is high, and in places, it was funny. These stories are hard to top. If I could I would give the story and the author a very special favorite. Thank you for writing and posting these stories. I hope you can continue to write Merlin fanfiction.
THANK YOU this was amazing !
roseofalltrades chapter 1 . 5/18
I was up waaaay too late reading this and i loved every minute of it. This series is almost twice as long as the philsosophers stone and i read it in one sitting. THIS. IS. BEAUTIFUL.
koala789 chapter 23 . 5/12
Dude, I'm legit tearing up... This whole story was absolutely excellent. Just... my feels... It would be nice to see more, but this ending is good too. It just always makes me sad when good things have to end...
Krishnaa chapter 23 . 5/9
I'd love to read more on this au...maybe you could turn it into its own saga with a few more fics ...its just how the show should have been ... So i loved it ever so muchh...please continue this au verse
1,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »