Reviews for Of Walls and Scars
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 23 . 5/18
Awwwwwww :) Such a beautiful ending. I am happy :)

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, GRIPPING, ANGSTY, TOUCHING, HEARTWARMING, FRUSTRATING, AGRIVATING, ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS SERIES. If I could I would print them all out and keep them forever as a giant, precious book. I'd keep it in a safe in a dungeon, guarded by a dragon, and stand with a sword and armour to protect it as if it was the greatest treasure known to man. And then I'd re-read it every night by candlelight, with the dragon...and a giant hoard of snacks. It'd go down in legend.

You are awesome!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 22 . 5/18
*clasps hand over chest* Oh! *sniffs with happiness*

Ps, that last author's note :P lol

And yes, you HAVE grown as a writer. Amazingly so. It's awesome :D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 21 . 5/18
I'm glad at the outcome. It's sad that most of them killed each other, but it's good that at least some of them decided to stop fighting. The new deal between Arthur and the magic users is a wonderful breath of fresh air :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 19 . 5/18
I have no coherent response so I'm just gonna vibrate with anticipation.

Ps, I LOVE how they're all working together! Sooo. Mucchhhh. And the Merlin/Arthur friendship is a slice of pureness too much for this world.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 17 . 5/18
Damn, wow, excellent, brilliant...wow!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 15 . 5/18
haha, this is so awesome I have no words!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 14 . 5/18
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 13 . 5/18
*bounces in seat* holy crackers! This is reaching epically epic levels! EEEEEEEE!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 12 . 5/18
Collaboration with a new ally. Merlin is so awesome!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 11 . 5/18
Man, that's some aggressive sorcerers :/ Things just got dire.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 10 . 5/18
YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! FINALLYYYYY! AHAAA! THE SECTRETS OUT!

Man, I waited a long time for that. Feels good that it's finally in the open. Enough of the crazy tiptoeing, lol.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 8 . 5/18
Gwen's so nice :) She's such a lovely character.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 7 . 5/18
Oh, this is getting exciting!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 5 . 5/18
*giggles* Merlin is the one who's currently being incredibly blind. It's frustratingly hilarious!.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 4 . 5/18
Worried Arthur is awesome :)
1,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »