Reviews for Modern Day I & II
T'laren chapter 10 . 11/9/2002
Wow... I've just now read all this and I must say it's one of the best I've ever read, bravo!
drakonous7 chapter 10 . 11/9/2002
WOW! I love this fic! I really really do! You're gonna update soon...right? One question (and I know it's probably a stupid one): why has Val's attitude towards the exploration changed so drastically? At first it seemed like he was all ready to go and now he's...depressed.

~Rosethorn~
Dark Fire Angel chapter 10 . 11/9/2002
Yay, yay, yay, YAY! I still love this! *Holds the chaps she recieved via e-mail* O_o even though I've already read this I STILL think it's great!
nasico chapter 8 . 11/8/2002
YEAH! your BACK!- love your story and i can't wait untill you get the next chapter up.

untill next review,

nasico
Zaphi Nashii chapter 8 . 11/8/2002
Come on! Update already!
Yen chapter 7 . 11/3/2002
This is a great fic. I became addicted quickly from the first chapter. Please update soon. It's too good to go unfinished.
Neokkira chapter 7 . 8/12/2002
You know what? This has to be one of my absolute favorite fic's of all! Heh heh. I really like the fact that it has more of a plot line to it than other fics. Liking lots! Desperately awaiting more chapters!
SilverWolfe chapter 7 . 7/14/2002
I really liked this story, when are more chapters coming?
Lady Dark Angel chapter 7 . 6/9/2002
Oh YEAH! PLease more! I"M BEGGING! I love it! is there gonna be a lemon in this? I hope so! your very good I salute you! I wonder what Xellos is gonna say to that! Thank you! . ..~
TokyoFlame chapter 7 . 6/6/2002
I'm really hooked on this, do remember to update often k ?
Jaylia chapter 7 . 6/5/2002
Aw! That was so cute! I really love the Xell/Fii scene... So sweet _
Dark Fire Angel chapter 7 . 6/4/2002
*Hugs fic and giggles happily* Oh I loooooove this 0 I really, really do!

By the way, if you have trouble with your beta reader, I can be your other one - E-mail me if you want me to, ok? Bye!
Authoress Tams chapter 7 . 6/4/2002
Wonderful again, as usual...a bit gross, but good.

Please make Lina, Gourry, Amelia and Zel-chan appear again, somehow! In the world of the dead or something/ PLeaseeee?

*Tams*
Rivenchu chapter 7 . 6/4/2002
Yay! _ Kawaii chapter!

I think this is a good fic.

I like it alot.

Are you going to write more soon?

Are you? Are you?
Kuchenhexe chapter 7 . 6/4/2002
YAY! You wrote more! Please, more? I'm liking! I'm liking!
788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »