Reviews for Modern Day I & II
Zaphi Nashii chapter 7 . 6/4/2002
Kid! You know what I am going to say!

Beautiful!

Write More!

And Keep it UP!

I am SOOOOOOO loving My Vally boy in this fic!
Authoress Tams chapter 6 . 5/28/2002
I'll give you one word that could explain this all...

Duuuudddeeee!

Amazing, totally in character, very good wording, excellent plot, it's so cool how you make Xellos and Filia, they're so cute together!

I really hope you finish this, i can't wait!

And i really hope somehow we get to see Lina, Amelia, Zelgadiss and Amelia again!

*Tams*
Kuchenhexe chapter 6 . 5/28/2002
This is really good! I saw a few errors that might make a beta-reader a good idea, but in terms of creativity and dialogue, this was really enjoyable. Had to suspend disbelief for a few notions, but hey, I play around with stuff like that too, and if it results in an entertaining tale, who cares! This is certainly quite entertaining to say the least. I read for enjoyment, and you're delivering.

Chapter 2 had me giggling just about all the way through.

And I loved the exchanges between Val, Filia, and Xellos when Val walked in without knocking in Ch. 1.

Also really, REALLY love how Val and Xellos are interacting, and Val's perceptiveness, and protectiveness of Filia.

Adore Xellos' protectiveness, and the fight 'on' the plane with the other Mazoku was certainly something to 'watch'!

More, more! And if you're in the market for a sounding board, you're always welcome to drop by my profile and poke around stuff if you want to decide whether or not you feel I'd fit your needs. _ Drop me an email if you'd like me to help you spawn more plotbunnies.
Zaphi Nashii chapter 6 . 5/28/2002
I am totally in to your story kid!

Love it Love it Love it!

Write More!

Keep it up!
Althea SaDiablo chapter 6 . 5/27/2002
I'm having a great deal of fun watching the interaction between Xellos and Filia, not to mention Val. Collecting degrees, indeed. ;-) Anyway, keep up with the great writing! I'm looking forward to seeing more.
Jaylia chapter 5 . 5/26/2002
How sweet _... I'd like to know what happened with Amelia... a bit confusing there.
Priya-chan chapter 5 . 5/26/2002
Usual X/F comments. I adore Val in this fic, you're making him turn out exactly how I pictured him to turn out. Interesting fight scene, rather obvious Xellos loves Filia. When is he going to find out, though? And keep having Val do some matchmaking. It adds lots of humor to this fic.

Have I mentioned that you're on my 's favorites list?

Update soon! I want to know what happens! :D
Priya-chan chapter 4 . 5/26/2002
Poor, poor flight attendant. I totally pity her, stuck in the crossfire between our favorite star-crossed lovers. The beginning of this chapter was funny. I've seen that happen to Xellos before! Keep it original and keep it coming! ;)
Priya-chan chapter 3 . 5/26/2002
As always, love the X/F moments. You make them so realistic and not sickeningly sappy like some other authors. I like how Val enters the scene, it's hilarious! I wonder if Val sees Xellos as his dad...
Priya-chan chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
Poor Lina. You got me all sad now, but the X/F moments were worth it all! :D I love the bikini comment. (Typical Xellos) Keep up the good work!
Priya-chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Interesting take on the titles. On to the next chapter!
Dark Fire Angel chapter 5 . 5/23/2002
Oh! No! No! No! You can't end it here! Please do more! I love how they are acting in this story! PLEASE? Pretty, pretty, sugar coatted please? *Hopeful look*
nameless chapter 5 . 5/21/2002
CONTINUE! omg its sooooo good! (i just read my first X/F fic. tis sad...) i love it so CONTINUE! or ELSE!
fireflyrains chapter 5 . 5/20/2002
This is getting interesting! I can't wait to see more X/F romance (my fave couple currently). May I post this story on 2 of my websites? I really love it!
Rivenchu chapter 5 . 5/20/2002
Wai! Really good chapter! I loved it!

This is coming along so well.

I really hope you write more soon!
788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 Next »