Reviews for Modern Day I & II
Jabborwocky chapter 37 . 3/30/2008
Grandma Zelas does have a ring to it

I like where the plot is going, especially with Val, because ever since the series ended I've wondered how exactly would he turn out. When you think about it he was an ancient dragon turned into a monster fused with a god and then reborn. We don't actually know if he was just the dragon he began as after hes reborn. but its stupid to think everything would be normal.

I also like the way you protray Xellos when he says "this is the only comfort..." because a lot of the time men in general are percieved that way.

excellent chapter!
Jabborwocky chapter 35 . 3/30/2008
progression into insanity is such a delicate process, one should never pursue it twice

liking the development of Iyzeka
Jabborwocky chapter 34 . 3/30/2008
Hypothetically you are screwed Xellos

If playing God is like playing Sims (of which I am certain), then Zelas has a good hobby.

Something I have noticed about reality is that sex is like the blood of relationships (no matter what the kind). ITs like a silent threat, even when your too young to understand. Social commentary and outer survival are the skin which cover this complex underworld. To me, this means this fic is very accurate because the characters are aware of this threat (while most refuse to aknowledge it, or unconsiously repress it).

However, as I am terminally shy, part of me wants the world to focus on the tasks at hand, not to pick scabs if you will.

ITs an interesting balence, I love this story soo much.

p.s. I love your mechievious!Xellos

...the sex talk continues to be funny (I crack jokes at work that nobody gets..somehow i still consider that winning)
Jabborwocky chapter 33 . 3/30/2008
thanx for the email responses, I can't believe you go to all that trouble!

ahahahha the bane of being female and the plague against men

'Hell hath...
Jabborwocky chapter 32 . 3/30/2008
OMNOMNOMNOM DELISHUS VALGAAV

this once again proves the versitality of Resident Evil 4
Jabborwocky chapter 31 . 3/29/2008
OH. MY FUCKING. GOD.

O_o

that was by FAR the best sex talk I have ever heard!

It made so much sense.

I am now going to go find my brother, give him that exact speech, make him watch Juno, and then give him the speech again.

14 is such a traumatic age, I contribute to the cause.

my landmark fav chapter so far. Now excuse me I have psychologically disturbing lines to memorize.

...your authoress points are OVER 90 *is bricked*
Jabborwocky chapter 30 . 3/29/2008
a very unexpected interesting appearence by the Lady herself
Jabborwocky chapter 29 . 3/29/2008
ARGH! Filia don't be such a prude he didn't mean it!

I don't think shes giving him due credit for how hard he tries in this whirlwind of brainwadhing world-saving madness. But being one, I know that women are the TRUE creatures of chaos.

The relationships bounce back and forth so quickly, its highly amusing but a little repetitive. Its okay to take it slow.

lololol only Zelas could have the time for that. I recommed spider solitair on hard mode thats time consuming.

ahahaha 'we're all living in Amerika! Amerika its wonderbar!" Amerika by Rammstein
Jabborwocky chapter 28 . 3/29/2008
hm I'm a bit torn about Iyzeka, partially because I am extremly biased about OC's hooking up with main charas. She is a cute one but comes off all a little human and useless.

This is not meant as a flame, I love this story, just trying to be constructive because hearing 'OMFG! THIS IS SO AWESOME' as a review is not only brainless but irritating.

still great writing as usual, you have a huge lexicon!

I have to look up some of the words. It's a good thing, you are inadvertly making english fun.
Jabborwocky chapter 27 . 3/29/2008
lolololol excellent humor! very true to the slayers mood

Overprotective Filia and sly sly Xellos ...recipe for disater pie (made with real pupies)

Just wondering how is Valgaav keeping his hair?

I keep picturing it cut like Hisoka from Yami no matsuei

and Xel still has his bangs right? He would not be xel without bangs, I am just picturing the hair a little longer

keep up the good work!
Jabborwocky chapter 26 . 3/29/2008
aw so cute

they make a very disfunctionally functional and adorable family

*this nerd actually youtubed the Billy Joal song for ambiance*

though I like Evil!Filia she has spice
Jabborwocky chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
you. are. GENIUS!

I have never read the manga or novels so I have no idea what Zelas looks like (minus the leg shot at the end of Slayers Try) or how she behaves...but I think even if were to read them now I would like your rendition better

I love this story, its like a rollar coaster that never gets boring now matter how many times you ride it
Jabborwocky chapter 10 . 3/28/2008
yet another gorgeous chapter!

The detail and personality really adds spice

...I am sorry to hear (via authors note) that you have recived people requesting smut. ignore them. Love and plot is what matters. And there is plenty of that here.
Jabborwocky chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
only at chapter 4 and thanking the googs this is a long one!

This story has intoxicated me...excellent writing!
Dreamseeker chapter 38 . 2/23/2008
I was going to wait until I reached the latest chapter, but I just have to say how awesome you are. All these years of being a Slayers fan, I've always seen Luna and Xelas as friends, but /never/ lovers until now. The idea didn't even occur to me, and yet as soon as Xelas first said Luna's name in the dream, I knew that was exactly what was going on. I think it's very clever.

I'm going to bed now, but I can't wait until tomorrow to continue reading. Maybe I'll actually catch up then.
788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »