Reviews for Making Hate
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Sa!

Funny, I actually read this a little while back-maybe a year? Oh, the date says a year exactly, dang... anyway, I completely forgot to review it, even though it was quite the little boost to my opinion of Kodd at the time. And really, you did quite well for yourself with attention to details such as their alcohol and their personal view points on all things this fic focused on. I'm not usually one to read 'M' fics with the actually...scene...involved; especially if I'm going to review, but this seems the exception.

Also, much thanks for adding the translations for Kurt at the end. Lots of authors forget that.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
loved the story
Winged Demoness chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I liked the general mood of the story. You style of writing is very enjoyable.
Alex Destine chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was really good! Thank you for writing!
IronRaven chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
A mixed review. Well written as always, just not my usual cup of tea. I'm not sure the Kodd thing would ever work, but I'm also hopelessly shipping Tonda. :P
WIHAT chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Well, I have to say, rather enjoyable.

Consistent with the ABCHY chronology, no OOCness about it, thats certain. I enjoyed Todd being cavalier before and after the fact, though I might ease up on the use of colloquialisms a bit. There were a few too many 'dawg's for my taste. I also enjoyed the slash part and the friendly buddy part afterwards very much, though I kind of viewed them as two separate things... they didn't really blend into each other. They were great by themselves though.

All in all, a very satisfying read. Well done!