Reviews for A Certain Immortal
cjstar01 chapter 8 . 1/5
Ya! Took 2 days, but finshed it. Now to your star wars novals or fanfictions. What ever you call it. FORCE BOND 3 here I come
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
This is amazingly well written. Well done, very well done.
lol chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
That was very good. And when I say very good, I mean VERY very good.
Why don't you write more twilight fics?
trin-nyaLove chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
AW I CRIED THIS WAS A GREAT READ! Perhaps, you could bring in Peter and Charlotte though...? If you plan to continue.
HazySunray chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
Ah, such a wonderful story! Really nicely written!
Great job!
DanishGirl chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
You need to write more stories about Carlisle and Jasper. This is GREAT! I love it! I forgot to go to bed because I had to keep reading.. One of the best stories that I have read about this relationship!
ThePowerOfWordsThePowerOfHeart chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
I LOVED THIS! I think you portrayed everything AMAZINGLY! It was all completely in character!
supernaturalobsessionfemale chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
yay i've been looking for a story like this forever thank you thank you thank you
SwallowingInk chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
So, I actually came to your profile at four in the morning looking to reread the Force Bond series, and I found this little thing...what an excellent piece! I thought I had put my Twilight phase behind me, but you may have just opened it back up. I think I've fallen in love with the Cullens all over again, especially Carlisle and Jasper, who were always my favorites. The emotional depth of this story opened them up to me in ways that Meyer never managed in the actual series, so thank you. :)
The Sound and the Fury chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
I never knew it could write.

I loved every chapter, full to brimming with Carlisle's compassion and unconditional love for his family. I've thought many times about how Maria's visit might have played out, and the one constant is always Carlisle, everyone's father and mentor. You've portrayed their unbreakable family ties so perfectly here, particularly when Carlisle tells Jasper that he'll always be loved even if he chooses Maria.

Thank you very much for sharing.
Crismebella chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
This was a very interesting take on Maria's visit. I enjoyed it very much.
Kerstin2302 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Great, love it!
Louey06 chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
very good story
SunnyDayz101 chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
Oh, I love to read anything about Jasper. Not only because he's my favorite Twilight character, but because when you write with him, every scene can be added to with palpable emotion. There's no guessing what anyone is feeling. Oh, my little Jazzy. You're the best!

Also, you're a great writer. I'm diggin' your style.
RosaE chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
Great story! I enjoyed reading it very much. You did an excellent job with all the characters. Very well written story. Thanks for sharing!