Reviews for Haunted Memories
the lola chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was very haunting... in a good way though! I think all the mixed dialogue and moments all fit together really well and although I have no experience with this illness, I'm sure this is a good depiction of it. Incredibly well written :)
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I've had some experience dealing with schizophrenia, and this is quite accurate. It's different for everyone anyways, but most of this was perfect, especially the tangled web that his mind had become. Good job.
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Poor Sirius! I never really thought about how he was when no one's there...Oh, poor Sirius! Dumbledore could've at least locked him up at Hogwarts. It's probably safer there anyway...then he could prowl the corridors at night, becoming a school legend and seeing Harry sometimes...As an animageous, obviously, but still. He could live in Dumbledore's office as an animageous, or in the kitchens, OR IN THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENT! Why that old house...*shakes head sadly* Poor Sirius...
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Aw, this was fantastic. I loved how you used Sirius for the main character; it fit really well. The poor guy. His memories of Regulus and his mother were very descriptive and real, and the whole story made me sad (in a good way!) Great job.