Reviews for The All Around Guy
Welsh-dragoon chapter 3 . 8/10/2002
That was really good and original plot. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it...Glad I found this fic as its one with Gai in it *Grin*
Zels chapter 2 . 6/14/2002
Why did I say Yukito? I meant Akito. ::smacks head with hand.:: It's bed time. Once again, loved your story.
Zels chapter 3 . 6/14/2002
Great fic! I really like Nadesico. I was shattered when Gai died. I wasn't the only one, though. It's nice to think of him as a spirit. I know Yukito didn't want to say good bye to him. Wonderful job. I really enjoyed reading this fic and have stayed up way too late, but it's okay. I can't wait to read more of your work. Take care. _
Kit chapter 3 . 6/5/2002
This was a good one..

You aren't going to write more of it are you?

Well one of the good ones with this anime..

_
Firemander chapter 3 . 6/2/2002
Wow. All I can say is, I can't wait until those future 'fics come out! And personally, I think it'd be interesting if this continued into the movie continuity...

Please? ;p
Greg OSullivan chapter 3 . 6/2/2002
I like this one quite a bit. Full of interesting ideas. Something about having the story told from Kenichi's point of view grated slightly with me though.
Galaxy Girl chapter 3 . 6/1/2002
... ::sobs:: THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Galaxy Girl chapter 2 . 6/1/2002
This is INCREDIBLE. This has got to be the best Nadesico fic I've ever read... You're great! Kudos! Kudos! I can't wait till I read to the part about episode 21... (I cried so hard in that one. Poor Izumi.)
shadowwolf75 chapter 3 . 6/1/2002
Whee, a great ending to a really good fic! And your future fics look interesting . . . keep up the good work!
shadowwolf75 chapter 2 . 5/24/2002
Whee, another great chapter! *cackles wickedly as she does know what 'okama' means* I don't know if I'd use that to describe my dear Munetake-san, but it does kinda fit him in a way . . .
speed chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Sweet! Sweet! I demand more!
shadowwolf75 chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
This fic SO kicks ass! And knowing how things ended up in the series, I've got some idea how this is going to go . . . it'll be interesting!
Tabby Phobos chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Holy crap. No, really, holy crap. HOLY CRAP.

anyway... I was really confused at first but... this is really good. Once again.

I'd like to see the continuation, like... alot.
Enrico chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Hey, now THIS is an original Nadesico story! Will Seelie be in afterwards?