Reviews for I Want You, multichapter
The4AmazingOtakus chapter 7 . 7/21
That was an AMAZING story! I have also confirmed that Miku is Jesus! I really love this story!
Homie chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
hey can rinto be len's rival because in darling they were fighting over here and for thier children it would be rei and rui beause they're twins like cute if you ship them together
Hyouran Sakamaki chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Good GRIEF. The whole story is... kinda straightforward, but nice at the same time! It's complicated, really.
Hmm.. Few noticeable grammar mistakes, some I might overlooked, but the story makes up for it, and the grammar mistake wasn't a fatal one anyway (I mean, switching present and past tenses are common mistake, no one really notices one or two lying around compared to the whole story).
And as for storyline, it would've been much better if you had put a lot more drama in it, you know, some more surprising turn of events (Or as I say, some more bangs). Of course, Miku and Kaito were (slightly) surprising enough, and I will be sure to kill Kaito for playing with Miku's feeling (peace!) later.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
MercilessSpirit chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
AMAZING LOVE STORY 33

rinxlen foreva
Len Fan girl chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
How touching.. When the first time I know FanFiction, this is my favorite Vocaloid story, until now.. Keep writing,..

Kuku.. Sorry, my English Bad.. (_ _"')a
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Mikuo or Rei because Rinto would be like dating her own and Ren,Lily & Li and Raiden & Raina.(also other vocaloids that look like them.)3
lunag6 chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
So Cute XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
So cool! I really like the story, it makes me cry..
But, end already? too bad.. but it's alright! Happy Ending! \(o)/

Keep writing, I love your stories.. 9
SharkySayRawr chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Aww ending so soon? Well at least Rin and Len are together, do I'm happy Miku made the decision she made :D
lunag6 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
OMG! That was so cute XD Im really sad that it's ending but as a wise person said "all good things must come to an end" I can't wait for the epilogue!
Happiness Sunshine and Gum chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
EEK!

best ending EVA!

i loved this story and can't wait (but will) for it!

:D
lunag6 chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Ahhh! I was like screaming my head off when I saw that u updated! I Love this story, Its so AHHH! XD hehe please update soon
SharkySayRawr chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Awww so soon :( well I can't wait for the ending!
Happiness Sunshine and Gum chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
HeHe~ your welcome!

i love the new chapter!

can't wait for the next one!

i hope it's the one were Rin and Miku go shopping! :D