Reviews for Familiar Tendancies
Luffyichigo chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I love it so much!
Kjadeg chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Alfred (the cat) I assume is who you were comparing Damian too. Amazing story!

I need a Catlad au but instead of Tim or Jason (or even Dick but those are barley even there)
Damian!

Bruce got Selina pregnant and she had Damian. Damian being Damian instead that he should learn thievery like his mother has. Selina deciding it's for the best (she knows her son well enough to know he'll do it anyway's) and at least she can keep an eye on him if he's with her. But only if he can prove himself capable.

Damian the over achiever he is does well and Selina let's him become her sidekick Blackcat (because it's Damian and I can't imagine him having that great of naming skills)

As far as Damian knows is that Batman is his father. Selina told him he would have to figure Batman's identity out himself, because it's not her place to tell. Obviously Damian took on the challenge. (Bruce has no idea Damian is his)

But there's a problem, and that problem would be one Richard 'Dick' Grayson/Robin.

Damian and Dick go to the same school so of course they meet a become friends (a bit reluctantly on Damian's part)

Dick figures out who Damian is after one their fights as Robin and Blackcat.

And so he hangs around Damian even more trying to reform him without Damian realizing.

Of course that makes things worse because Damian starts forming feelings for Robin and Dick.

Dick living up to his nickname shuts Damian down (he's In denial about his feelings for Damian)

And the rest would be left up to whoever wrote this.

(P.S. bonus points if Damian stays petite, after all he is Selina's and that does mean he has different genetics. Extra bonus points if you make it all the way to Dick becoming Nightwing and throw In a little bit of Jaytim.
After all Tim needs a Robin to Stalk and Crush on;) And just for the hell of it, Jason becomes Red Robin and Tim becomes Robin.)
Cat-lover14 chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
I swear Damian should have been Selina's;)

Anywoo, great job! Keep up the good work.
fallen angel 559 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
"sequel please!"
OneshotPrincess chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
One of the best Damian one-shots out there! It really is!
Your Local Cow chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Aw, so sad you cut it off D: second time you didn't continue your story!
xkyoxdiex chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
again, another perfect fic to turn M. Kitty Dami is yummy. I love when he gets jealous of Dickie :3 so cute. Too cute actually. As if I didn't love closet snugglers enough as it is. Goodness. I need to lay off the smut but it's all I know how to write... O how I envy your non sexual writing *sigh*
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
/All sarcasm aside, it wasn't like Grayson was really his, -why couldn't he be?- and he did manage to still spend more time with the acrobat then the older teen. But then -his- Grayson laughed./ My heart went out to Damian. BUT THEN THE LITTLE SNEAK GOT WHAT HE WANTED ANYWAY HAHAHAHA~. Good boo~oooy. Is the cat at the end supposed to be Damian? I wasn't too sure about the mention of the cat. Other than that, a great read. I bet the OP loved seeing it.

(Your link got cut out. Spacing maybe? :3)
Little-Yet-Fierce chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Though I am a bigger fan of Grayson and Damian in a father son relationship I have to admit this was impressive. It was nicely written and I loved the first sentence. It totally caught my attention.

The last part confused me a bit. I didn't understand what the cat had to do with it.

Keep writing