Reviews for Familiar Tendancies
fallen angel 559 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
"sequel please!"
OneshotPrincess chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
One of the best Damian one-shots out there! It really is!
Your Local Cow chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Aw, so sad you cut it off D: second time you didn't continue your story!
xkyoxdiex chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
again, another perfect fic to turn M. Kitty Dami is yummy. I love when he gets jealous of Dickie :3 so cute. Too cute actually. As if I didn't love closet snugglers enough as it is. Goodness. I need to lay off the smut but it's all I know how to write... O how I envy your non sexual writing *sigh*
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
/All sarcasm aside, it wasn't like Grayson was really his, -why couldn't he be?- and he did manage to still spend more time with the acrobat then the older teen. But then -his- Grayson laughed./ My heart went out to Damian. BUT THEN THE LITTLE SNEAK GOT WHAT HE WANTED ANYWAY HAHAHAHA~. Good boo~oooy. Is the cat at the end supposed to be Damian? I wasn't too sure about the mention of the cat. Other than that, a great read. I bet the OP loved seeing it.

(Your link got cut out. Spacing maybe? :3)
Little-Yet-Fierce chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Though I am a bigger fan of Grayson and Damian in a father son relationship I have to admit this was impressive. It was nicely written and I loved the first sentence. It totally caught my attention.

The last part confused me a bit. I didn't understand what the cat had to do with it.

Keep writing