Reviews for The Deviants Book 1
Charlie0925 chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
Awesome writing hun! I loved this and cannot wait to read the sequel! ;o)
MidoriNine chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
Loved it.
KeegSlytherin chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
Great story! I'll read the second book tomorrow!
MySexyPack101 chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
Please CONTINUE!
Outofthisworldgal chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
oh so the Malfoys are not dark? They are like a spy in a way?
Serpent de Lune chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
Super histoire, je m'en vais lire la suite.
psychoyoshi79 chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
Oh Harry. Laughing at Voldemort, then telling Vixen she's going to love him when she's older before running off. I freaking love him. xD
psychoyoshi79 chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
I was looking around for stories that featured Harry raised as a Malfoy and stumbled across yours. I can't express how happy I am that I did. I'll probably review randomly when I see fit, just like now.

asdf I love Indigo Vixen. I sincerely hope his teasing (aka childish crush) for her eventually develops into a relationship. I won't know until later (possibly much later, who knows), but I sincerely hope they do. I know we haven't seen much of her, but she fits perfectly. That's it for now, just know I'm loving your story so far and I plan on reading all the way through up until your latest update. :)
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 15 . 4/6/2012
Wow great story very original too.
HeartsDragon chapter 15 . 3/30/2012
This is a brilliant story!

I love Slytherin Harry~

Neville is amazing in this!

Can't wait to start on book 2 :)
Mistress-Wolfe chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
love it
chizel02 chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
This story is so much fun! I bet you had a wonderful time writing. it. Can't wait to read the next one.
Love Faith Embers chapter 15 . 3/6/2012
I love it.
Xururuka chapter 15 . 3/2/2012
Nice story !

I really like this harry, and even more the relationships you created in the Malfoy family. I just can't wait to read the next year ! Good luck with your writing !
A Hidden Saint and Sinner chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
I really loved reading this and I am so excited to continue reading the series.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »