Reviews for First Kisses
kris937 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
that was great i loved it
woofyy chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Interesting short story between kazuma and ayano, I don't know how likely this situation is and how similar you've written them in character in a situation like this but good effort. Anyways, hood luckies with your future stories :)
5FreakyFingers chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I luv it
DarknessEclipse342 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
You're story is awesome and I like it!
Lucinda Belle chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Awesome! I really liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
It seemed perfectly right! Good job!
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was so sweet and really true to character. You did a great job and I really enjoyed reading it.

SuzieCat chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Loved it! Any chance for another chapter?
Murdered.By.A.Marionette chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I really love all of your stories! Especially your BlackStar/Stubaki ones, it's so weird! I just got done watching this anime and randomly decided to go back and read your BlackStar/Tsu fics when I found out you had made a story on this anime! My favorite pairing! You portrayed both of the characters beautifully and it was definitely a plausible outcome. Kazuma would TOTALLY act like that and Ayano would definitely be childish about it. Love love LOVED it! Please write another fic sometime - it's depressing having one of my favorite authors go months without making a new masterpiece. Pwetty pwease wiff a chewwy on topsez?

Ja ne Kat chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Lol i would love to see how he father teases her when she come home before morning when she's supposed to be at a sleep over and blushing as bad as she is . . . ahh just the mental picture is funny . . . and i think she does owe him now he did try to fix it for her. she should have at least said thank you

Ja ne

StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
VERY cute! I enjoyed this!
ministop chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
It's funny and romantic at the same time!

3 that's a story I wanted to read.
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I think that this a very believable way for them to have their first kiss, the one that Ayano was conscious for any way. Kazuma can be such a pain sometimes...I really liked this one.
Yumi-Floppy-Usagi chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Awesoooome. this pairing is so cute!

thanks for the good read!
Drafting March chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
loved it! For once, Ayano and Kazuma were more or less in character, and the story was well written and spell checked. Good job with them!