Reviews for Façade
thehpfan123 chapter 14 . 2/7
This an amazing story and incredibly written! I hope you continue with it someday. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
oh God! ten years, how did I bother to read this in the first place anyway... cause it's such an interesting story that is, until I saw the last update. there goes my hopeless hope, hadehhhhh
Mack The Knife chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
I love what you've done.

If this is your jam, look through the Sherlock/Watson fandom. Look for Katie specifically, shes an unparalleled author, I think you would like her.

That being said, I would love to hear what happens next :) Please keep going!
kurosakiami01 chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Hell. Why? Why did it ended like that? I mean, I know it's really NOT the end, but I think it's all the ending we're giong to have... Right? I mean, ten years almost passed. But, maybe, and just maybe, you'll continue it. Hopefully.
In the meantime, I shall congratulate you for a beautifully written story. It's interesting, it's new, it's fresh, and is oh-so-good.
Really hope you do continue! :)
Sychronergy chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
I remember reading Pride and Prejudice once. I read it, amused by its language choice, but found the plot rather bland.

This, however, was a breathe of fresh air. Truly spectacular and ultimately brilliant. I don't suppose this would ever be continued, but it does claim a spot as one of the best Harry/Draco fics I've read. I so love these 1900-century stories.
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh xD
Pride and Prejudice, HPDM style. THIS should be interesting.
Ithil808 chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
You, dear sir or ma'am are a wonder to the writing community. You have no idea how long I've been searching for a crossover between Pride and Prejudice and Harry Potter. Both are favorite books of mine, and one day, a plot bunny hit me hard in the head telling me what a great story it would make if Harry was Elizabeth and Draco was Mr. Dracy and oh my goodness, you've stopped my heart when I found this story. I know it's been a long time, but it would be great if you could finish this amazing piece of writing.
Anon chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
How I wish you could update this..I know it has been years..but you could still continue..u have created such great possibilities for this story.. I am highly intrigued..Plz continue
DDwelling chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
what a cliffhanger. update this beautiful story soon, please
Fueled by Pho chapter 14 . 12/5/2010
This story is so beautiful and magnificently written. I have to say I enjoyed reading it more than some Jane Austen book's because it's like the best of both worlds. Harry Potter and Pride and Prejudice. I really do hope this gets updated, but that seems very bleak right now seeing as it has not been updated in years. But I'm adding it to my updates and favorites in hopes that one day it will be completed. :]
saphira21 chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
How you managed to perfectly portray the Dark Lord, I would never know. :))

Awesome concept for a story. Hope you update :))
winter.poem chapter 14 . 7/15/2010
I was loving this story, I loved how original the whole thing was. And how beautifully it was written. It's disappointing to see it hasn't been updated in awhile. But I guess things like this happen sometimes. :)

Hopefully one day, you'll finish, if not. I just wanna say thank for re-creating a beautiful world that whilst, may seem beautiful, can sometimes be quite ugly and narrow-minded.

xx
anon anon chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
such a skilled and fascinating combination of two of my favorite things- any chance of an update? i truly, truly hope this is not the end...
Cinnamon Buns chapter 14 . 3/26/2010
Wow, you are great. Your verbal level is so high and the choice of words is so beautiful, it leaves no room for correction and criticism.
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 8 . 1/2/2010