Reviews for Lost
francis17pr chapter 19 . 10/23/2014
It was sweet
darklightangel64 chapter 19 . 10/4/2013
I love corny-ness its the best type of corn. I can't say the same about burnt offerings. Like always I loved it. I felt so bad for Jake in the beginning. It was sad he didn't talk to anyone (i mean his friends) for like a year but he really just need the space. But I enjoyed that they fell in love were wolfs but didn't imprint on each other. Idk I kind of liked that.
reddoggie chapter 19 . 10/2/2013
Aw, lovely story of Jake and Paul! XD I liked how different it was and how Jake moved away for awhile. awesome job thanks!QQ
frekles chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
awwwwww loved this one-spent my entire Sunday reading it straight through! Really enjoyed this version of Jacob. Paul was not as tough as I usually like, but it worked well with this new version of Jake! The storyline was different and really kept you wanting to keep reading to know what was going to happen next. Well done!
lovaboy chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
I'm so glad I found all these older stories. I really enjoy your writing. This was great.
ladyj0490 chapter 19 . 9/4/2013
Great fic. Loved very second. :-)
DemeRain chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
This is great. Thanks for sharing.
Abby915 chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
I really loved this story ! Jacob and Paul are perfect together.
fantasy115 chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
Quel talent!
BRAVO _
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Great read!
Dark Night Ski chapter 19 . 12/25/2012
So this one was not my fav. I would like to start with the fact that the main problem/conflict was the fire and the rest was like oh we are all fine now I think you should add some to it when you have time it needs a better conflict and of course it has to be solved. Last thing is if you haven't already you will get people who are upset or flame u because it was kinda left where one could imprint on a toally different person I do think that should be fixed. Enough with the constructive critisim eh? The rest of the story was amazing and it flowed flawlessly which is really refreshing to see as is the fact that they got together really fast which usually destroys a story before anything else happens yet you owned it and spun it your own way making it work. It was this that would have me recommending it to any other reader and its this kind of thing I look for to add to my yoai slash community. Even though it is not one of my favs it is deffinetly an instant classic I will read again and again great work.
JtheChosen1 chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
Awesome story here, loved it!
wolf lover of michigan chapter 19 . 12/19/2012
Loved it
Lineia chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
Lovely story ! As I said, I wasn't thrilled 'bout how easily Jake fell in love with Paul, and I'm not really used to that cheesy Paul, but apart from that it was great :D And the sex on the previous chapter was uber-hot xD
Lineia chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter ...