Reviews for Baking
Randelicious chapter 1 . 6/24
I feel like I should be ashamed for having the same desires for canon Dorlin, and that feeling only intensified when I came fresh out of watching Finding Dory.
But, in all actuality, I don't give a damn. I love this ship . I shall be brought down with this ship. I love this little ones hot, and I must praise you for writing as splendidly as you did. The description had me laughing, because the details were almost quite exact to a situation that had happened between me and my crush at one point.
Well, now girlfriend. But who would care about that?
I think you did an outstanding job, and in such a small short one shot too. Ican only imagine how much more amazing your wwriting would be in a multi-chapter story. I thank you for the great little ones hot, and I shall go hunt for more Dorlin.
Because, you know, it is totally normal for a high school boy to fangirl over animated fish characters that he has shipped since he was a wee lad.
Sad, isn't it?
Good day!
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 6/23
That is so freaking cute!
Atlandim chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
This. Was. So. CUTE! Please write more stories like these :)
Butterfree chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This was adorable! Thanks for the read.

Mademoiselle le Chat chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Even when I watched the movie several years ago and even when it's not my favorite movie at all, this fanfic was so beautiful!
I was like "now, kiss" But awww.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Hey I Thoth of a human
Story for nemo would
Like to hear about it
Smitty91 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
For your first Finding Nemo story, this was certainly very well-written! I could just imagine this happening for real. I hope you write more stories like these. I had fun reading this.
x0xalexis8 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
that was cute i liked it!
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Danggit Nemo! I love you but you couldn't have waited five more minutes? xD Awesome story, it's so adorable.
DinoLOL chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I find this story intreating, and that both of them are very much so in LOVE! but besides that, the story was very well organized. (I Really Like It!) (:
A chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I usually hate humanized ones, but this one was surprisingly good. your great at writing and id love to see more of your work!
aemu chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
adorable man id like readmore;)
itschewbeccabitch chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
My favorite part was Nemo.

I also liked the use of onamatapeia. Or however it's spelled.

I would've liked it better if Flo was in it though. But not Deb. Just Flo.
Hi my name is Mia chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This has to be one of my favorite fics on this entire website! Soo cute!
LittleBlue33 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Loved the story it was so cute

You did a wonderful job :3