Reviews for The Young Lady's Plan
emeraldd30 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
" what now, do you want my permission to merry my butler? Lol
Love that Lizzy was suffocating him to the point of passing out.
cat chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
so funny i love it
superpurple chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
waitin' for the next chapter.

make it long please*puppy eyes.

that's funny when u make lizzie lost her memories.

i hope ciel will do everythin' for make her memories back.

*sorry for my bad english.

DestinyDreamer911 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Yea, fanfiction is about to log me out, so my review is down there
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2012

NOO! My beloved Lizzy is memorie-less! •makes a dramatic face like Viscount, with rose petals and tragic music playing the backround• And it's because Wife-beater *cough* I mean Ciel. I think his name should be Chris Brown. /shot

Oh snap, Sebastian giving her pills! Hmmh, could it be birth control for when Ciel and Lizzy have se- /shot, knifed, thrown in land field. (Sorry couldn't resist. I was totally thinking that while I read that scene XD)

Alright so we have a wife-beater (Ciel) and a date rape drugger (Sebastian). Wow, that quite a fanfiction.

Man, EdwarOh for the love of…DAMN IT CIEL! •smacks him with a Sebatian plushie• this all your fault! You selfish bastard, if you just went to the park this wouldn't have happened.

Alright so we have a wife-beater (Ciel) and a date rape drugger (Sebastian). Wow, thats quite a fanfiction.

Man, Edward is totally gonna kill wife-beater. I mean that dude is seriously OBSESSED with his sister. Have you read the manga? If you have, you know what I mean.

Well I hope wife-beater cures Lizzy. And I hope Sebatian isn't a date rape drugger. Well…maybe not. XD JK! I'm no some creepy rapist perv. Well the perv part is correct XD.

Anyways, you'd better update this! Or I'll get my hit man (or in this case rape man) Pedo Bear and he'll have to force himself on 'ya. You wouldn't want that would 'cha?

So update soon! Loving it so far!

DestDreamr.
Circus0900 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
That is a very intresting plan...