Reviews for You Never Bring Me Strawberries
Psyka chapter 15 . 10/3
Merlin you idiot please please please update again soon please
KatiaOdair chapter 15 . 6/19
This is quite possibly my favorite story in the fan fiction universe. I'm in love with it. The character dynamics and the plot and UGGGGHH it's just really good. Please, please update. I've almost started writing fan fiction of your fan fiction.
Sincerely, a frantic Freylin fan
Thornsword chapter 15 . 4/22
noooo you love each other come baaaaaaaack pleeeeeaaaase
Susannah-Belle chapter 15 . 4/19
Please finish this story! I BEG YOU!
Their first fight, and also discovering that they don't know each other... but I can't blame them with Freya curse, and the paranoia of someone following them... I guest they didn't have time to talk about each other only comfort each other ... and I agree with Freya the dragon talk in riddle and in the show Morgana fell into darkness because Merlin didn't help her... but I guest the reaction of Merlin being told to what he believe the Great Dragon meant about Morgana being his 'darkness' can cause him the frustration of him being wrong about everything he thought about Morgana...
Maraduersforever chapter 9 . 3/11
Tense! ;)
alive by grace chapter 15 . 3/4
This is a wonderful story! I'm so glad you pulled Arthur, Morgana, and Gwen in, and the other characters they've met along the way are excellent.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 15 . 2/26
I love your hint about Arthur and Morgana being "alike" - they really are. One would almost think that they're related. ;)

I'm also very curious about the family that they're currently staying with. I wonder if they may know some way to help Freya...

I love that Arthur, Gwen, and Morgana feel such compassion for Freya after hearing her transform. I also hope that, now, Morgana won't be drawn to the darkness.

Poor Merlin and Freya, though - I hope they will have a chance to talk and not just yell at one another.

Great work as always!

MamzelleHermy chapter 15 . 2/24
Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! I never thought that would happen! Pooor dear Freya and Merlin! They have to get back together!
Charles Ceaser chapter 15 . 2/24
anthi35 chapter 1 . 2/17
good but i didnt like the part where you said merlin wasnt coordinated and creative for gods sake he was protecting a kingdom with magic keeping it secret while serving arthur and being gaious' apprentice
Ani-maniac494 chapter 14 . 2/16
That is a twist I wasn't expecting at all! Poor Freya. I hope she can still find someone that can help to break her curse.

I also hope that Merlin and Freya will have a chance to talk about Morgana and everything else.

Awesome work as always! :)

Souffles chapter 14 . 2/16
Yay thank you for updating! Beautiful story :)
MamzelleHermy chapter 14 . 2/16
Oh god! Oh god! This is what I call a cliffhanger! This chapter was so very awesome! And I was very worried that things wouldn't end well between Freya and Merlin but now I'm just worried for Freya.
Just a point but Merlin's clumsiness was written out by season 2, he was much more confident etc.