Reviews for You Never Bring Me Strawberries
Shakura 134 chapter 15 . 6/11
Please update?
oh shit what! hey you can not, i mean it, can not abandon this story!
Psyka chapter 15 . 10/3/2015
Merlin you idiot please please please update again soon please
KatiaOdair chapter 15 . 6/19/2015
This is quite possibly my favorite story in the fan fiction universe. I'm in love with it. The character dynamics and the plot and UGGGGHH it's just really good. Please, please update. I've almost started writing fan fiction of your fan fiction.
Sincerely, a frantic Freylin fan
Thornsword chapter 15 . 4/22/2015
noooo you love each other come baaaaaaaack pleeeeeaaaase
Susannah-Belle chapter 15 . 4/19/2015
Please finish this story! I BEG YOU!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/21/2015
Their first fight, and also discovering that they don't know each other... but I can't blame them with Freya curse, and the paranoia of someone following them... I guest they didn't have time to talk about each other only comfort each other ... and I agree with Freya the dragon talk in riddle and in the show Morgana fell into darkness because Merlin didn't help her... but I guest the reaction of Merlin being told to what he believe the Great Dragon meant about Morgana being his 'darkness' can cause him the frustration of him being wrong about everything he thought about Morgana...
Maraduersforever chapter 9 . 3/11/2015
Tense! ;)
alive by grace chapter 15 . 3/4/2015
This is a wonderful story! I'm so glad you pulled Arthur, Morgana, and Gwen in, and the other characters they've met along the way are excellent.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 15 . 2/26/2015
I love your hint about Arthur and Morgana being "alike" - they really are. One would almost think that they're related. ;)

I'm also very curious about the family that they're currently staying with. I wonder if they may know some way to help Freya...

I love that Arthur, Gwen, and Morgana feel such compassion for Freya after hearing her transform. I also hope that, now, Morgana won't be drawn to the darkness.

Poor Merlin and Freya, though - I hope they will have a chance to talk and not just yell at one another.

Great work as always!

Ani-maniac494
MamzelleHermy chapter 15 . 2/24/2015
Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! I never thought that would happen! Pooor dear Freya and Merlin! They have to get back together!
Charles Ceaser chapter 15 . 2/24/2015
OH NO. PLEASE CONTINUE. NEXT CHAPTER. THIS IS AWESOME
anthi35 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
good but i didnt like the part where you said merlin wasnt coordinated and creative for gods sake he was protecting a kingdom with magic keeping it secret while serving arthur and being gaious' apprentice
Ani-maniac494 chapter 14 . 2/16/2015
That is a twist I wasn't expecting at all! Poor Freya. I hope she can still find someone that can help to break her curse.

I also hope that Merlin and Freya will have a chance to talk about Morgana and everything else.

Awesome work as always! :)

Ani-maniac494
Souffles chapter 14 . 2/16/2015
Yay thank you for updating! Beautiful story :)