Reviews for Please accept!
Calico Neko chapter 2 . 1/7
uwah... so sweet...
IndonesianReader chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
DURIAN?! Indonesia yah?
ladyaqua99 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
This is a good story! Even if there's tons of grammar errors... (I'm such a grammar nazi sometimes _) And I just love those little emoticons! A very good first attempt at fanfiction. ...Yeah, I've never written a review before, so this might not sound very helpful DX and that's about it! Keep it up!
Lee Yooki chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
A-a-a-a...
AAAAAAAAA! /
I can't imagine how handsome switch if he takes off his glasses and smiles and... And... If he is speaking *Q*
He just drives me crazy! Sasoga switch! XD
Btw I kinda like suimomo pairing, its cute hehe :3
Keep up the good work!
givemehugs chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I don't know if your in to this pairing or not but even if you don't could you please make a switch x himeko story I really like that pairing and can't find one ANYWHERE
Siebte Gloxinia chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
oh my, this is sweet, well, I love Switch and Momoka too. So I love this pairing xD *whocaressslol*

And I didn't expect Switch confess his feeling to Momoka without his speech synthesis software OAO my face while reading this is like - (・A・) OMGOMG

well, sorry, my English is terrible :')
chinposamurai chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
A-awesome! I so love it 3 (although I so some typos and OOC-ness) its fine. and because I also Love SwitchxMomoka hihi then I found this and boom awesome-ness sankyuu ne for fic _

P.S: the Kazu-kun and Momo-chan sounded silly! lolz x3
Inolana WillowShimmer chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Ah, so sweet

Uhm ya great ending, make another fiction please. I love your fiction. Uhm ya and I know you're in the bad condition now, get well soon, ne?
Asami Salisbury chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
that's really good Sakura-chan, I love it...
Inolana WillowShimmer chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Sakura-chan this is your first fic right? that's great ! my first fic are so bad! can't wait for next chapter ! Ganbatte Sakura-chan '-'9

Hyuuga Himino