Reviews for Please accept!
ihavenoidea chapter 2 . 5/6
That was a nice read! Damn,it's a shame there isn't much content on the MomokaXSwitch pairing...I really thought they were adorable together! TT I get that some wanted him to end up with Sawa but I personally think this is a development for him,to move on from the past and continue on to the future. Anyways,back to the review...I'm going to be honest,the grammar isn't exactly the best and there are instances when you put complicated/unusually used words in conversations for dialogue...but fortunately it was still easy enough to understand and as I was reading,I started auto-correcting them as the go. Plot wise,it was fairly simple...? Nah,the only thing i'm complaining about is how Bossun and Himeko are so persistent in peering into Switch's bussiness and how Switch himself isn't as adamant on 'falling in love again'. He pretty much disregarded those years of trauma...just like that,and I'm not sure about the nicknames...they sure were pretty...easy in accepting all this. Overall,it wasn't that bad and I'll give you props for contributing to this pairing...I'll give it a 6.5 or 7/10.

On a side note...I just noticed that in the following chapters that Momoka became an idol,her other accomplices were...no where to be found. :\
That's great story. I like them, hope in the manga their relationship grow into romance.
CALIC0 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
uwah... so sweet...
IndonesianReader chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
DURIAN?! Indonesia yah?
ladyaqua99 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
This is a good story! Even if there's tons of grammar errors... (I'm such a grammar nazi sometimes _) And I just love those little emoticons! A very good first attempt at fanfiction. ...Yeah, I've never written a review before, so this might not sound very helpful DX and that's about it! Keep it up!
Lee Yooki chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
A-a-a-a...
AAAAAAAAA! /
I can't imagine how handsome switch if he takes off his glasses and smiles and... And... If he is speaking *Q*
He just drives me crazy! Sasoga switch! XD
Btw I kinda like suimomo pairing, its cute hehe :3
Keep up the good work!
givemehugs chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I don't know if your in to this pairing or not but even if you don't could you please make a switch x himeko story I really like that pairing and can't find one ANYWHERE
Terra J. Lembrandt chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
oh my, this is sweet, well, I love Switch and Momoka too. So I love this pairing xD *whocaressslol*

And I didn't expect Switch confess his feeling to Momoka without his speech synthesis software OAO my face while reading this is like - (・A・) OMGOMG

well, sorry, my English is terrible :')
chinposamurai chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
A-awesome~~! I so love it 3 (although I so some typos and OOC-ness) its fine. and because I also Love SwitchxMomoka hihi then I found this and boom awesome-ness sankyuu ne for fic _

P.S: the Kazu-kun and Momo-chan sounded silly! lolz x3
Inolana WillowShimmer chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Ah, so sweet

Uhm ya great ending, make another fiction please. I love your fiction. Uhm ya and I know you're in the bad condition now, get well soon, ne?
Asami Salisbury chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
that's really good Sakura-chan, I love it...
Inolana WillowShimmer chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Sakura-chan this is your first fic right? that's great ! my first fic are so bad! can't wait for next chapter ! Ganbatte Sakura-chan '-'9

~Hyuuga Himino~