Reviews for A Strange Meeting Place
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 2/5
Another great story Chunk. Man I hope you continue writing for the Buffy and Smallville crossover verse. I enjoyed your other crossover with Faith and Clark, but I really like the Buffy and Clark pairing. I would love to see a sequel to this story...how Buffy adapts to life in Metropolis. As is becoming the norm with your stories...excellent writing and great job!
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
What a very satisfying alternative take on the events of the end of season 7 BtVS!
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Awesome story.
Nice pairings.
manufan2312 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
this was great hope you do a sequal
C.A.M.S 22 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
great one shot , really enjoy your stories
blaker316 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
awesome
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Good Story

You should do a sequel, Buffy's life in Smallville, Please.
Supabec chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
that was awesome

loved the crossover totally made it work

and buffy/clark was great

you should totally do another one

thanx great add it 2 favorites :)
knightmare1986 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Great one-shot! Loved everything about it. I think Clark could have trusted the rest of the Scoobies with his secret. Clark was always too paranoid about being rejected. Part of the reason he had so many problems with Lex and Lana. You sure don't like Kennedy do you Chunk. (lol) That's the second time you have killed her off in one of your stories. She is not that bad. Perhaps a stuck up bitch but hey nobody is perfect now. Do keep writing though. I always enjoy reading what you write next. Take care.
mmooch chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wow, so much to say, I don't know where to start.

Okay, first of all, I'm thrilled that you didn't have Buffy chasing Riley in the hopes of stopping him. That episode made me want to puke...and smack Xander for giving her that advice.

Next, it was cool that Clark's attempts to stop Osiris were hurting Willow; she got off far too easy in that spell - especially considering where she actually was stealing Buffy from.

A tad disappointed that Clark didn't at least go to Sunnydale to sneak a peak at Buffy to see if it was the same person. And why couldn't he have let Lana die?

Nice timing on when he finally did go to Sunnydale, though. I was half expecting it to be just after the mutiny scene, but really appreciate that you kept it from happening at all. I wonder if Caleb lost his uber status once he was cut off from the First. If he did, he probably would be dead within minutes.

Cool that you kept Spike as the hero with the amulet, and doubly cool that you had Faith save him. Glad it was KenKen who died instead of Amanda. Just can't seem to like that brat despite her relationship with Willow...or maybe I don't like her because of it. Whatever.

Sure would love a sequel in Metropolis - especially since you got rid of Dawn without having Buffy shirk her sisterly duties to do it. It isn't fair to ask her to sacrifice her whole life...again.
thekiller00 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is a great one shot ! Is there going to be a sequel ?