Reviews for Justice and Death
Feanariel chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
Interesting to see things from Caranthir's perspective. I like how you described the relationship between the brothers and their confrontation with Dior. I think Maglor's inability to compose a song about victory was a good metaphor of their fate.
TulisseFindekano chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
This is one of my favourite fanfics! I have to admit it kindled my liking for Carnistir. I especially loved the brotherly relationship between him and Makalaure.
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh, my goodness, I'm speechless! I so enjoyed your characterizations of the Feanorians in 'Righteous Deeds' and this fic was no exception! You captured Caranthir so well, and I loved the element of the song and his reflections on the past and his oath. The ending was so powerful, and I loved the way you portrayed death. The visit of Mandos was especially poignant. Excellent work!

-Crackers
sitara-asha chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I have to admit that I'm entirely pleased when I find a fic where the FĂ«anorioni are backing Dior into a corner with their logic rather than with their swords. And that's certainly a battle that Dior had lost even before its beginning because, contrary to his beliefs, stealing from the thief doesn't make you the rightful owner, as your Celegorm aptly put it. To be fair, Dior is as responsible as the FĂ«anorioni for the ruin and destruction of his own kingdom. To be partial (like me), he's much more so.

A piece of good writing, in my opinion, so congratulations and sorry for reviewing so late!

Sitara
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Sad of course but very well written.
Noleme chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Beautiful and sad, Gwen! You're a really good writer. I'd suggest you post this on CoE, as the section is in need of more serious fics, but I'm sure you've heard me say this before. ;)

The darker theme looks good in your writing.

Minor quip - you're writing Moryo wife-less?

Annnd... is it a wrong thing that I actually see more sense in the words of the Feanorioni than in Dior's? O_o