Reviews for Light and Dark
whovian42 chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Hmm. If hallucination, where the heck did the chess set come from?

Yeah, kinda creepy, but interesting that the kid chose Nate. Help for both, maybe?

And I like the backstory on Nate being so asinine with Eliot on the Snow Job. Never quite understood the level of snark from Nate in that one. This makes a good scenario.

Harm Marie chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
saides chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Insert Twilight Zone music here! Really interesting chapter. I liked the mystery of it.

Harm Marie chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
whovian42 chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
"Hardison won't if he wants one moment of peace for the next solid year" LOL.

Still super. I like the way you're bringing out personalities without making them act like little kids.

And I shouldn't have been surprised by Parker's eavesdropping, but you did blindside me with that one - good going!

I also like the character progression of Eliot - from 'every man for himself' at the beginning, to guilt if anyone is hurt (even if it's not on a job) nowadays.

Love your writing...
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
whovian42 chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
I really like this story - very in character, and the writing is good.

Clear but descriptive, and the dialogue suits each character.
leveragus chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Nice chapter! Loved the all team taking care of Parker!

But Parker, really, you should work on your timing!
saides chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Just like a real family! Really a great chapter!

saides chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Very nice chapter. I like the easy manner in which Eliot and Sophie connect. I wonder if Sophie will tell of any sexual encounters with Eliot. No, I don't think Nate could handle that.

Harm Marie chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Harm Marie chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
homeric chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Really liking this - excellent characterisation. I always liked the dynamic and the "hmm I wonder" between Eliot and Sophie and this is very well done.
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
saides chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Great, just great. I love your Eliot. This chapter was just right.