Reviews for Changing Tides
unkNOWcat chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
Oh, the pain. Not only am I having flashbacks of Sanzo leaving the group (in the actual series) but I get the feeling that Hakkai will have more than just a few words for their "prissy priest" when he finally puts 2 and 2 together to make 13. Luna practically told him that Indigo will hurt more then he will about the "betrayal". Not that I can see it as a betrayal because Indigo is doing it so he isn't used to kill the Hit Squad from the inside. Now if you would excuse me I need to throw things around my room while crying into my pillow. (Neither of which I should be doing with this dreadful headache/migraine) Keep Writing it is the fact that these fics are funny with a strong plot that allows me to (mostly) ignore all the small mistakes. The only time they do bug me is when I’m reading out loud to my sis and that's because what my eyes read gets in the way of what my mind knows of the situation...that probably doesn't make a whole lot of sense, ignore me, I’m in pain. Keep Writing!
akitty chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
Gaaaaaah... (Thank you for the assurance! I needed that.) All the feeeeeliiiingssss...
Kouru-Kage chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
Waah, the end, really. Need to read everything again. Gotta gotta, yeah.
You spelt Phoenix as Pheonox in there.

Can't wait (but will. However patiently we need to) to see what happens next in this series.
Choas Babe chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
Once they get past the emotion, there are enough clues that someone in the current Hit Squad will work out what happened. I hope. There is a lot of emotion to get through first though.

I want to shoot something now. It's a good thing Umbridge will be around, always nice to have someone to vent on. And even the ex-Hit Squadies will hate her. That will be fun to watch.
Firehedgehog chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
duh duh duh
akitty chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
Gaaaaaaaah noooooooooooo why do you do this to us i want harry and indigo together dammit i don't care how long it takes i need them to eventually get together it would be like that sigh of relief that something stressful is over goddammit they need each other and i want them to heeeeeeal. Sorry for that stream of consciousness, I need them to eventually be together. Even if there are bumps along the way. (On a separate note, your grammar and spelling has improved phenomenally. Hurray for you!)
Umecchi chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
Poor Hakkai! So much emotional turmoil!
Now... Indigo DOES have a master plan right? With so many contingencies... He must not like his plan very much with the way he's acting.
I really love this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter; thank you for the update, it was really interesting!
Umei no Mai chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
Oh, dear. Indigo is playing a perilous game of probabilities here: I take it Harry being uninformed and escaping created the outcome most likelyt o be survived? But still, as Luna said, this will hurt a great deal.
unkNOWcat chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
I would like to make it known that I despise cliffhangers and would like to take a moment to stop cursing at my screen for daring to show me one without a next button to be seen. (Long pause in which unkNOWcat turns beet red because of lack of oxygen) That's better, now I would like your plot bunny to know that if it takes a vacation I will personally hunt it down to torture it into continuing this fic. Stopping the chapter right there was purely evil even if there hasn't been a lot of Miranda or their pet vampire teacher (sorry her name escapes me right now it will probably appear in a later conversation) it was still a fantastic chapter. On another note I have been reading this series to my sister and am wondering which of the Lestrange brothers survived: Rabastan or Rodolphus, I always thought it was Rabastan because Rodolphus is married to Bellatrix and didn't AVLP state that she dragged her brother-in-law away?
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
... Is your next chapter title from Repo! The Genetic Opera? How can I even love you more?!
Daughter of Jehova chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
And something is going to go seriously wrong, in about half an hour or so, just as soon as Harry wakes up. Didn't they use the Imperious on him at one point during this ritual? If they do, they aren't going to like the results. And Indigo is going to swear off any and all attempts to make nice with Voldemort when he finds out them intend on killing Harry. Considering what those four did for each other in their past lives, I hate to see just what they are going to do in revenge. And the really creepy thing is all four will swear blind Harry is the scariest, even though Indigo seems to have stolen that title for this life for a bit.
lordamnesia chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
Dun Dun Dun. And now to see what this Harry and Voldie actually talk about! That's something I've been wondering for a while now! Keep up the excellent work!
Umecchi chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
I'm really interested in what Indigo's whole scheme might be. I feel like he has the whole thing planned out but hasn't told anyone. And I really want to see Indigo and Harry together! Anyway, I really enjoyed the chapter, thank you! I can't wait 'til the next one!
Firehedgehog chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
niice
Umei no Mai chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
This is quite spectacular and utterly human in how it recognises that contrasting moral codea are no reason not to like people.