Reviews for I am Dave's Disturbed Nightmares
Muffins chapter 5 . 2/23
Love this story! I think you should do John's point of view.
Vintage chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
You should really continue this. It's really good. I also think that you should stick with the Dave and Terezi's point of view. Really I think I like Dave's better, but the story is really good so I think you should decide.
A Shoulder To Lean On chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Please continue!
Mudzy Yagami chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Its so awesome, please update soon!
Venditat and Veritas chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Ooh! I'm intrigued!
Hiidonthaveaname chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
please upd8te soon because this is a really gr8t story and there are none that have the same AU, which, by the way, works well( I like how you made dave have a trickster mode, maybe another encounter to sow terezi how bad it is
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I was intreged by the plot asylums make for good stories but I couldn't help but think the disorders were a bit vague, they were pretty spot on though, also how old are the guys? I'm guessing 8?
thentherewasIA chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
the whole thing sounds like a dorm rather than an asylum.
IDontHaveShipsIHaveAnArmada chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Please continue! I love the plot and your characterization! One thing I have to say is that you may want to proofread better; I saw a few grammatical mistakes, sone missed spaces and a few spelling errors.

Thanks for taking my review into consideration!
dianoeticDefenestrator chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
I'm absolutely adoring the story. Dave and Terezi are my favorites too, so that adds more the the effect. Also, you actually have better grammar then most and for that I commend you.
I hope you get hit with inspiration again soon
curiouskat88 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
I really want Terezi to meet Karkat. I wonder what kind of disorder he would have...
And are you training to be a therapist or something? Because you know an awful lot
about all these mental illnesses.
dianoeticDefenestrator chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
OMG. Amashing. Me gusta. Keep on
dianoeticDefenestrator chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
At the beginning I was like, "fak, this ain't like the loony bin O 3o"

But later, I loved meeting Trixter Dave. I'm enjoying this