Reviews for Careful Hands
amechan87 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Love your language!
Webster chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh, wow, that was really beautiful.
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh man... this was so good! :') Sad but very good!
jameson1155 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I really loved this story! I was captivated from the beginning, and the ending really sealed the emotional impact. Great job - please, please write more! (Love hurt Arthur, caring Merlin - it wins my heart every time). Thank you.
Abject Tears chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oh my goodness, this is beautiful! A wonderful exploration of grief and guilt and the relationship between the boys, I love Arthur in this - his quiet reassurance to Merlin, and Merlin's pledge at the end was brilliant too. Wonderful job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is so poignantly real- it deals with all the small, painful details that go with living. Poisoning a friend is certainly a big issue to deal with and I love how you've presented this. There's a sense of weariness permeating the whole piece, both boys seem so defeated, and yet you manage to give it some hope at the end, with a perfect last line. Beautiful!
xtin2000 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
beautiful
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
That was lovely, both heartbreaking and touching yet with a sense of hope at the end.

Both Merlin and Arthur were completely in character and I loved how Arthur knew there was a reason behind Merlin's questioning (even if he didn't know what it was) and was quick and absolute in his affirmation that Merlin would have done the right thing. The glimpses we get of the bond of friendship between them are sweet but without ever being over the top.

I really enjoyed this.
Princess Alyra chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was beautiful. ) I especially liked Arthur telling Merlin he did the right thing, even though he doesn't know what Merlin did. Beautiful moment in their friendship! I wish we could have seen something like this in the show.
Thomson chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Very good! That episode always made me wonder about how Merlin would feel after. Nice job :)