Reviews for Living in Fujisaki mansion
RimaChan-BalaBalance chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
OMFG! Best Story Ever! I like, cried at the end when she was finding him, but failed and I was like, "WHY? WHY DID HE LEAVE!" LOL
THATS THE BEST STORY
lie2me1moretime chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
This was really good, but do you think you could proof read? Although I got the Idea for what you meant some of your words were a bit out of place.

Rima-hiko FTW!

Lie2me1moretime
Rizel Iwaki chapter 14 . 3/28/2012
el capitulo que mas me facino el de el RCP
Ai The Sherlockian Dragon chapter 15 . 2/5/2012
are you going to make an epilogue, please do, absolutely love the story! :D
Key to the Rose-Colored Clock chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I'm sure this is an excellent story, but the tenses are all wrong and I'm having trouble understanding what's being said. Maybe I'll come back to it later.
Cutevampkitten03 chapter 14 . 1/26/2012
If u rewrite the story, can u tell me? I really like it!
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
u should end it nicely insted of just cutting it off there
KukamuLover101 chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
your story is really cute but you could fix some grammar mistakes, but even though they are OOC, they seem better like that. If they are out of character, you could make it a bit more juicy and creative, so OOC is ok. I hope you continue soon!
anti.social-crew chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
look i'm not one two review twice, but just continue the damn fanfiction! (sorry for that) anyways i love your story so just write the next freaking chapter

-crew
rainbowmonkeycakes chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
I love this story please finish it!
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
NOOOOOOOO.

Y U TRICK ME WITH AUTHOR NOTES?

lol.

No, the chapters are getting better. Feelings, feelings Yay feelings!

I liked the last chapter. It's bittersweet. Rima finds out her feelings for Nagi, but she rejects him so he's not guilty that he has to go. Also, Nagi confesses his feelings in such a cute way. Rocks on the window? Tee-hee.

I like how Rima doesn't put herself first, and I liked their development! So sweet. But anyway, if this turns into "I'll always wait for you" sort of thing, oh-my-god.

You should have Nagi grow a pair and tell his mom he wants to stay here in Japan because he's got a girlfriend now. :P

Or Rima chase him at the airport, tell him her feelings, and have him say something like, "I know." and make him come back to her!

*fume fume*

Ok, that's about it... Sorry for my ranting. _ Good story!
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
You BETTER HAVE AMU (or Ikuto) TELL RIMA THAT SHE NEEDS TO RUN AFTER NAGI.

YOU BETTER.

YOU UNDERSTAND?

... Another great chapter! Yay! :D
anti.social-crew chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
I'm not a person of many words so to the point!

I love your story, don't you ever, in your whole little or big life, DARE to stop writing this story!

that's all have a nice day

-crew
RIMAHIKO POWNS chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! So dont you dare stop writing it. Please I do not want you to stop

it at a sad ending like that. So again PLEASE! PLEASE! Finish.
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
I LOVE YOUR STORY.

I'm a big Rimahiko fan. :) tee-hee.

And an Amuto fan..