Reviews for The Singer Way
vampangel25 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
i loved how u did the part about bella and charlie it reminded me of stafen and damon loved it ! i was lmao reading it
LettyToretto21 chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
I loved the story and how you used scenes from One Tree Hill in it as well. I tried posting this at the end of the story but it said I had already revied that chapter so I'm putting it her for chapter 9 I did finish the story and I really did love it. Your an awesome writer keep it up! :)
goodnight raggedy man chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
please do the sequel
Guest chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
aw to cute. Idk how it was hard to chose. I think she was with edward because the chance of him to die are so small. Were Dean almost dies alot lol. Dean is better in every way though. Great story. Wish she told edward who dean was and that shes a hunter as well.
LettyToretto21 chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
Reading your story I've gotten the impression that you were/are a fan of One Tree Hill. I'd recognize the scenes you used anywhere. You did a great job with the story and I loved it.
ratherbereading125 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
i don't think that dialouge really worked for the situation, but i do love vampire diaries
AnimeLoverNumber1 chapter 9 . 12/17/2012

Hope
AnimeLoverNumber1 chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
Yay! Sequel !
JustSearching chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
I just loved this story. Well written, and you just to love the yummy Dean.
Carla Mikaelson chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
when you upload the sequel to the story? The Singer Way
jacksperluvr chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Liked
Belieber Twihard chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
nnaaww i love it
starpower21 chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
carly kira kiara spohie what is the sequel going to be called?
MzMilo chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
nice
BlueEyesBurning chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
I think a sequel will be good because this story was so short and it kind of needs more, but at the same time the story was the perfect length because it kept the readers... well, reading. It will be good to see where Bella and Dean's relationship goes, I know they're having a baby and everything but not everyone who have children stay together. Also, what are they going to do when it gets to hard for Bella to hunt, you know, when she's as big as a whale and waddling around on swollen ankles? Also, how will Edward take the news? I think them going back to help the Cullen's with Victoria is a good idea, but how will Edward fair when he finds out Bella is pregnant, because he is a vampire, therefore he is very clever. And even if he's not, he's clever enough to do the math and figure out that Bella must have slept with Dean whist they were still 'technically' together even if she had made up her mind about the whole Edward/Dean thing before she slept with Dean, she did effectively cheat on her boyfriend at that time.

As far as baby names go I think maybe Karen Mary Winchester if it's a girl. (For both Bella and Dean's mums.) And if it's a boy Robert Jonathan Winchester. (For both Bella and Dean's dads.) And if it was a boy, they wouldn't have to call it Bobby, because Robert can be shortened to lots of different things. Alternatively, it could be changed around to Mary Karen Winchester, or Jonathan Robert Winchester. That is if you're going with the Winchester surname, because I know a lot of woman who think that if they're not married their child must have the mother's madien name, and then it could be Mary Karen Singer and whatever for the boy's name, or hyphenate it to Winchester-Singer, or Singer-Winchester. And that bring me onto the next thing. Will they get married? Because I always thought that Dean and Bella were never marrage kind of people, but I know a lot of people who feel if they have a child they must get married, but as the author it is all up to you.

That's all. I'm sorry for the very long review, but that's what I had to say on this story. And, I just realised I never actually said whether I like the story or not-which I do, by the way. I think it is very good and that length was just right as I mentioned before. I have read fics where people just keep writing way past where their story should have stopped, and then I loose interrest and get bored and forget about the story and stop reading it. But this length is good. Anyway, yes, I did enjoy this story. Last thing, in the sequel (if you do one) what will Castiel's roll be in it? Will be be a main player? Or will his story just be over looked?

Now, that really is it.