Reviews for The Singer Way
They had sex like a day before? Are you at all aware of time. Because reading this story was all over the place. Complete mess. Don't give up the day job love.
How is her scar from James deans fault? LOL. It happened when she was with Edward. Because she was hanging around vampires. Your Bella is a fucking idiot. I'm actually laughing. I didn't even read the chapter past the point of her lifting her top of to show Dean the scar. What a load of crap.
Why did that happen? I'm trying to like this story but I'm just shaking my head at so many parts. They went on one date that got interupted. How are they boyfriend girlfriend. Plus the chapter before Dean came Bella was put hunting and enjoying it. But as soon as Dean appears she's done with it.
The Edward Bella relationship feels so like warm and forced. Not feeling it whatsoever
Supernatural rules chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
what is the other story called?
Rue-Lynn chapter 10 . 9/9/2016
OMG! the end is adorable! even if the rest of the story is all over the place (just like Bella) the end was near perfect!
countryheart chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
I really hope that you are still planning on writing a sequel. I loved this story and would love to see what happens with them. 3 :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
I luv this story sooooooo much. I hope u continue it. I want to know what happens and I'm soooo happy Dean's the baby daddy. And if there r any twilight fans sorry but I'm a total supernatural fan and I luv the Winchesters and Dean with Bella, they make a good couple . I just hope they get married I just know the baby will be an angel
andrewpine chapter 4 . 3/18/2016
Done.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
Thought Dean was dead?could have used a soon before she hunts the Cullens once she finds out they are have that it is three months later at the topof the chapter ,but then you say fairy boy was gone for a week after they first met,so which is it?are there mutts in this story and if so why don't they hunt the bad creatures or do they just hunt leeches?if Dean is dead why is he coming back,is he a ghost or what?
andrewpine chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
Charlie let out a life?why is Charlie so fucking crabby doesn't he want her staying with him? so did Emmett get the short straw so he had to talk to her first?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
The story should go to the how did Dean die? please let her kill fairy boy Eddie,i like when that happens makes me happy.
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
Great story, but Bella seems rather too confused, doesn't she? Plus any teenager knows the importance of contraception. While I found the teenage pregnancy aspect of the tale rather questionable, the rest of the story is very cleverly done. Keep it up!
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
Hah, you stole those lines from vampire diaries, didn't you? You've adapted it nicely to this storyline, though. Cookies to you
vampangel25 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
i loved how u did the part about bella and charlie it reminded me of stafen and damon loved it ! i was lmao reading it