Reviews for The Singer Way
andrewpine chapter 4 . 3/18
Done.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 3/18
Thought Dean was dead?could have used a soon before she hunts the Cullens once she finds out they are have that it is three months later at the topof the chapter ,but then you say fairy boy was gone for a week after they first met,so which is it?are there mutts in this story and if so why don't they hunt the bad creatures or do they just hunt leeches?if Dean is dead why is he coming back,is he a ghost or what?
andrewpine chapter 2 . 3/18
Charlie let out a life?why is Charlie so fucking crabby doesn't he want her staying with him? so did Emmett get the short straw so he had to talk to her first?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 3/18
The story should go to the how did Dean die? please let her kill fairy boy Eddie,i like when that happens makes me happy.
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
Great story, but Bella seems rather too confused, doesn't she? Plus any teenager knows the importance of contraception. While I found the teenage pregnancy aspect of the tale rather questionable, the rest of the story is very cleverly done. Keep it up!
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
Hah, you stole those lines from vampire diaries, didn't you? You've adapted it nicely to this storyline, though. Cookies to you
vampangel25 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
i loved how u did the part about bella and charlie it reminded me of stafen and damon loved it ! i was lmao reading it
LettyToretto21 chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
I loved the story and how you used scenes from One Tree Hill in it as well. I tried posting this at the end of the story but it said I had already revied that chapter so I'm putting it her for chapter 9 I did finish the story and I really did love it. Your an awesome writer keep it up! :)
goodnight raggedy man chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
please do the sequel
Guest chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
aw to cute. Idk how it was hard to chose. I think she was with edward because the chance of him to die are so small. Were Dean almost dies alot lol. Dean is better in every way though. Great story. Wish she told edward who dean was and that shes a hunter as well.
LettyToretto21 chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
Reading your story I've gotten the impression that you were/are a fan of One Tree Hill. I'd recognize the scenes you used anywhere. You did a great job with the story and I loved it.
ratherbereading125 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
i don't think that dialouge really worked for the situation, but i do love vampire diaries
AnimeLoverNumber1 chapter 9 . 12/17/2012

Hope
AnimeLoverNumber1 chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
Yay! Sequel !
JustSearching chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
I just loved this story. Well written, and you just to love the yummy Dean.