Reviews for Nightwatchers
Stjarnfrukt chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
wow you have to continue this story. please? I love Stiles in this he's so funny! amazing and well written! So much potential...
Maykits chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
I'd like this to be continued. Will you be continuing it?
Orion'slover chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Interesting and exciting and addicting, hope there is more to come
Rascal chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Happy summer!
Update? Continue? Soon? Please?
Eventually?
One day?
This is great?
So?
Update?
Rascal chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
WHY!?
I'm crying. My sister was talking about restaurants and thought I was sobbing about the food! I want you to update! Please?
Usuian13 chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
I love this, I love all the fan fictions I had read from you. But, many said "to continued" and they don't. Could you please, maybe, make an extra chapter?
C:
mistsandstorms chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
POOP! You have such a nice story going on and you abandoned it! Its been forever. More, we need more!
huuf chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Meh, last updated 03-12-12 -_- I hate when you find an awesome story and it's been abandoned, please come back to it.
R.Tuesday chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
I love your writing so very very much, more please?
Eriakit chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
MORE! Moremoremoremoremore! Update! Please? :D

Gods above, I love your writing! And your fun words! And sweet god, i think you write for almost every pairing I ship and I SO squee'd. -snicker-
xjneko chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
O.O...Please for the love of all that is super Herod and sterek please continue with this story! I LOVE it! The interactions between them is funny and stilies is just one of my favs XD plz plz plz plz plz a thousand times over plz add more chapters XDDD your writing is freaken amazing!

Xjneko
SRT-10 Blue Viper chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
So funny! Can't wait to see more of super stiles!
Miharummm chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Jfbdjsjduevdja augh I just cannot even BEGIN to hamdle how great this story is everything you write Is just so fantastic the way you write Derek and stiles is so perfect and their every interaction makes me do little squeels and gosh stiles way of being into him is soooooo stiles and I love derek's reactions and the little hints you give to his reciprocation and stiles sweating vfhnbcssrknvgdc I love you I really so, ps. Apologies for atrocious grammar I simply am unable to properly use touchscreen keyboards and that is that. Update soon? :B xoxo
james chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
so, i am definitely loving the snark and the buildup of their relationship instead of the old "i love you" the first time they meet. i love your stories and i hope you continue this one since it is my favorite work of yours. keep it up and best wishes :)
brimoneken chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
God your hilarious. XD Please, please, please! Keep up the good work!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »